Wednesday, October 19, 2005

a hot distraction

Random quick post:

Monday nights are my favorite night of the week because of our women's bible study. I just love it and I love all the girls in it. (Shout out to my Monday crew) We were in the middle of bible study and a fire truck pulls up and my husband walks up to the door because he needed a house key. A few minutes later, the firetruck pulls back up, he runs in his bunker pants, gives me the key and a kiss and is on his way. Granted, I became momentarily distracted by his appearance and I was nervous when I first saw the truck in case something was wrong, but I love the fact I am married to a fireman. Who else gets those stories?

1 comment:

Shanta said...

As Paris Hilton would say, "ooh nice." I can see how that would be a fun fireman's wife perk. But, I mean you really haven't lived until your husband comes home with SPREADSHEETS. Now that's an afrodeskiak. I miss you girls! I'm glad the group is still going strong. Still searching for some resemblance of a MED in the metroplex...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed