Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Party For Camryn

Tomorrow, Carley, my mom, and I are flying to Dallas for Alyssa's baby shower for little Camryn. (She will be here April 6th) I am so excited. It will be Carley's first plane ride so that will either be fun or a nightmare. It all depends on my little 8 week old's attitude. I can't wait to see Alyssa in her 8th month of month of pregnancy. I hope I get to feel that little cutie inside give her some good kicks. I also get to hang out with my favorite toddler Lauren who is one of the funniest people on the planet. Yesterday she called me and told me that she had slept all night in her big girl bed. Then she said, "Proud of You" which is really her saying, "tell me how proud you are of me!" I love that kid. Basically I get to spend the weekend (we are coming back on Saturday) with my favorite girls on the planet. I can't wait.

Camryn is going to be such a great addition to our family. I am dying to find out what she looks like and to hold her. I can't wait to see how she is like Lauren, like Alyssa and Clint, like Carley, and most of all like me! Being an aunt is the best.

4 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

Alyssa told me yesterday that you all were coming and I started squealing...literally! I cannot wait to see you as a mommy and hug and kiss that sweet Carley!!! I'm so excited!! And, I am also excited to have a party for Camryn, of course.

What a fun time it will be! Be safe on the plane...I'm sure Carley will love it. She better get used to that Lubbock to Dallas leg anyway!

leslie said...

Kaitlyn's first plane ride was when she was exactly 8 weeks old. It went great. That is such a quick flight. She will be getting all sorts of attention!!
Kaitlyn and I are coming to Lubbock this weekend... I want to come sqeeze Carley on Sunday!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

ah - girl-family fun! how i relish in it when i get the opportunity! i hope you have a ball!

Shanta said...

I assume when you mentioned "your favorite girls on the planet" that meant me too. I missed the church bulletin the last couple of weeks. E-mail me the scoop on Alyssa's shower!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed