Monday, March 20, 2006

not too much to report

We had a great Spring Break. Here are some highlights from the end of the week.

* Thursday night we went to Dallas and spent the night with Alyssa, Clint, and Lauren Ashley. It was so fun. The adults went to Simply Fondue and had a great time. Alyssa got a babysitter for Lauren and Carley. It was my first time to leave her with someone other than Nana or Cody. She did good though. The next day we took Lauren and Carley to Build A Bear. It was so fun and cute. Lauren really got into it. I'll post pictures of it soon. Baby Camryn should be here on 4/6, just a couple of weeks away. Alyssa looks great, but VERY pregnant. I was amazed at her energy. I would have tired out way before her. I think Camryn is coming before 4/6 though. I just have a feeling....
* Friday we drove to College Station. The wedding weekend was great. Tiffany and Sean are such a great couple and they were so happy. Carley was a trooper on the traveling and didn't cry in the car at all. I did become an expert on the car adapter to the pump....Interesting. We will just leave it at that. Saturday night we stayed in Abilene to break up the trip since there was horrible rain and got home yesterday. We had a really good time. Cody and I are dorks and we listened to Harry Potter 6 the entire trip. I love books on tape. Since I had already read HP6 several times, Cody got annoyed with me for saying, "I love this part", "This is important", or stopping the CD to have a recap of what just happened.

Here is one of Carley's 2 month pictures. They were taken on 2/28. I can't believe how fast she changes.

8 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you got home safely. The rain was a constant for us all weekend. I wish we could have seen you in person while tyou were in Abilene. You must stop by sometime when you are here. Carley is precious. I love the picture.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

What a precious picture! I'm glad to hear you had a good break!

Robby and Lynsey said...

such a cute picture!! I am glad that SOMEONE in that state is getting rain ... I'm beginning to get more and more concerned. No more fires!

Katie said...

Ashley I was in Lubbock today for a golf tournament(yes in the horrible wind) and I thought of you! One of the girls I played with had you as a teacher last year. I soo wanted to drive over to your house and meet carley!

Shanta said...

Look at her GORGEOUS eyes! I want a pic for the murray fridge! Sorry I missed your call- we were crazy this weekend with weddings and guests- i don't think I even knew where my phone was for 2 days. I did get a hilarious message from a LBB realtor though....

Lisa Renee said...

OH MY GOSH....... Your little Carley is absolutely precious!!! I LOVE that pic! I would love to meet her sometime. Jen K has kept me updated on you and I got your blog off her sight. I am so happy for you to have such a precious little family!!! Maybe we can make it to Bahama Buck's again when it gets warmer with our kiddoes? Lots has changed in our little family since we saw you last. We will have some catching up to do!

Kristen OQ said...

What a cute picture -- she is getting so big already. It goes by quickly, huh?

Sounds like a great spring break. I hope to see you when Camryn arrives -- but will she wait until April 6th??? She may keep everyone guessing until then!

Allison said...

Precious, Precious, Precious!!! She is one of those babies that you could not pass without wanting to hold. I can't believe how fast she is growing! Love the picture!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed