Thursday, March 30, 2006

This Week's Recap

Here are some random thoughts from this week:

I heard "mmmbop" in a store on Tuesday. Wow! It had been awhile since Hanson's lyrics and melody filled my head (and my heart). I have not been able to get it out of my head. I still have no idea what the song is about, but I can't lie, it makes me happy to hear it. Interestingly enough, I just googled the song title to spell it correctly and I found an mmmbop fan club. WOW!

I am so glad Lost is getting good again. Last night was filled with twists as promised. I loved it! I got scared at the end and made Cody hold my hand.

Tomorrow night we are having a girls slumber party at my house. Some of the girls from our class are coming over to watch chick flicks and eat fattening food. I can't wait.

Carley turned 3 months old on Tuesday. It has gone so fast. She has slept for 10 hours 3 nights this week! YAY CARLEY! She gets sweeter and cuter every day. I feel so blessed. We took her to get her 3 month pictures made. She wore a precious dress that will be her Easter dress that my aunt smocked for her and then a hilarious bunny outfit that she absolutely hates. The pictures of it are funny though.

I get to be an aunt again a week from today! Baby Camryn is coming! I can't believe it. You know I am freakishly addicted to my niece Lauren Ashley. I can't wait to see her become a big sister and for me to fall in love with baby Camryn and have a new precious niece.

Only 8 more weeks till school is out!

On Sunday there was a Friends marathon on TBS where they aired the last 10 episodes. I wonder if I will ever stop crying at the end.

Thanks for letting me get all of that off my chest. I hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's hilarious. I LOVED Hanson when I was in Jr. High. Their songs are just so happy! :)

Lost - GREAT!!!

And Carley is getting so adorable. I can't wait to hang out with her next week!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Man, I wish I had TBS. I am a Friends junkie!!!

Allison said...

HEY! I was right there with you watching the Friends marathon. LOVED IT! I noticed in your other pictures from spring break you were shopping in Frisco! Next time you are here I would LOVE to meet you for lunch!!

Shanta said...

I want to see the pictures of the Easter outfit. Isn't dressing up your kid supposed to be the highlight of parenting? And man, I love Friends too. I still secretly have a crush on Ross.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Lost was AWESOME!!!! i LOVE that show way more than i should!!! I thought it was going to hit a slump ... they really have made up for it!!
Can't wait to see the new pics of Carley! She is too fun.

Alyssa said...

Please, please, please send me a picture of Carley in her bunny suit. totally can't wait for that! also, did you break into one of your cool dance moves in the store when you heard Hanson? you know i love it when you dance. :)

have fun at your slumber party!

Ashley said...

Alyssa,

I might have done the Roger Rabbit, but I will not confirm or deny anything...

Thanks for loving my dance moves. I know God gave me you as a sister for a reason!

Unknown said...

That is so funny about mmm bop! I totally went to that website!

You really need to scan in the pictures of Carley! I know they are so cute. We dressed Jackson up as a bear for pictures when he was 2 months old and as Santa when he was 4 months old. I am sure that he will hate me for it someday, but the pictures were cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed