Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July and Family Fun

Here are some pictures to recap the last week or so!

The day of Alyssa's gallbladder surgery I kept Lauren and Carley. I dressed them alike. They were so cute. This is the best one of them looking at the camera which isn't saying much. Obviously, the only way I could get them to look the same way was to turn on Sesame Street and take their picture from behind.

We had fun with the O'Rears in Lubbock. We tried to get pictures made of Lauren, Camryn, and Carley together. They are hilarious. There is not ONE where they are all looking at the camera or even remotely smiling. Alyssa and I were exhausted by the end. It was really funny. I will post them when they come in. Here are some that we took on the 4th. You can just imagine what the studio ones were like! Look at Camryn's face in the first one!

They here are some more from the 4th. The babies slept through the parade. It was so cute.





And the best part of the 4th of July was meeting Elise Catherine King! She is precious and beautiful and so is her mom!

Blogger won't let me post the picutre of Elise. I'll try later. UGH!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Such cute kiddos! I'm so mad at the blogger...I want to see pictures of Elise!!

Erica said...

I love all the pictures!! The picture of you and Alyssa was great:) I am so glad you got to spend some time together:)

Phillips Family said...

How fun! I love when kids are dressed alike!

Robby and Lynsey said...

She's here??????? Oh, I can't wait to see her!!!

All the rest of you look GREAT! The girls are all so cute with their matching outfits. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed