Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where does the time go?


Here is Carley's 7 month pict that we had made a couple of weeks ago. Time is sure flying.
Also, Carley's first tooth FINALLY broke though. YAY tooth! I would get a picture, but it is too hard. She does not like to show it off very often. She is doing much better at her child care and I am doing much better too. It is still hard though. I love how happy she is there and how much of an easier baby she is when she gets home. She is really learning to roll with the punches better and not be so picky. I must admit, motherhood is still kicking my tail though. :)

13 comments:

Robyn said...

What a GORGEOUS picture!!

angie c said...

Ashley,
I feel your pain. I had to stop working full time because I just couldn't do it. I told Kevin I'd rather live in a shack and work part time than do what I was doing. I don't know how you do it. Nobody told me how hard it was to go back to work. They only tell you how little sleep I'd be getting!!

Nora started daycare Monday and I cried and cried. I realized, we are lucky and fortunate to have a sweet, healthy baby and I have to make the best of my situation. I try to enjoy every minute I am with her. Hope things get easier!!
ang

Robby and Lynsey said...

beautiful!

Nicole said...

I love little girls in blue. That is the dress I gave her, isn't it? I'm so glad that you liked it enough to have her picture made in it! She looks precious. :-)

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! Carley is just getting so big! I am glad things are getting easier for you with daycare.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!!

Alyssa said...

Precious picture! My little Carley is getting SO big!

Jennifer K said...

What a great picture!! She is so cute!

Phillips Family said...

She is beautiful and seems to be one happy baby! I love that hair!

Amy said...

Precious!! Our babies need a play date--so do we!!

hejlyeah said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Cooper needs a date with her!, maybe in 2024. :)

April Carrasco said...

The only thing I can think to say is . . . . Cody

Caroline said...

Just darling!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed