Wednesday, September 13, 2006

8 months




Here are some pictures of Carley when she turned 8 months old a couple of weeks ago. These are special to me because the dress she is wearing is the dress I wore when I was a baby and the blanket she is sitting on it the blanket that my sweet aunt made for me when I was a baby. This aunt was my mom's youngest sister and passed away in 1990. I look forward to telling Carley about so many people that she will get to meet one day and that look down on her from above.

The only reason I ordered the picture below is because I love her legs so much!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute! I just want to squeeze her! We need to set a play date soon.

Caroline said...

She is so cute. I love her legs too!

Shanta said...

Beautiful! 8 months already???? Sheesh, that was super fast.

Unknown said...

She is precious!!! Those legs are just too adorable and squeezable- love them.

*Kendra* said...

She is precious! We are getting Cassidee's 6 month pictures taken on Saturday. Time flies!!!

Anonymous said...

1) She is so stinkin' cute!!
2) Love the hair bow!!
And 3) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those adorable legs!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh, the leg picture!! TOO CUTE! I'm so glad you bought it. :) I love that you thought to do a picture in a dress that was yours and with her sweet blanket. That will mean so much to her in years to come. You're so good at getting her picture made! I have got to get better about that!!

Alyssa said...

Love the legs! Can't wait to squeeze those thighs later this month :) That's sweet that you took Carley's picture in J's dress...I love that picture Mom has of you in that dress. Picture #2 is sooo Cody!

Robyn said...

What a sweet doll!! And, those chubby legs truly are the best ever!!

Unknown said...

Carley is so cute! I also love the leg shot, and that really is so special to take her picture in a dress that you wore. Isn't it hard to believe that you were pregnant last year at this time and now you have an 8 month old?

Allison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! She just gets cuter with every new picture you post!

Robby and Lynsey said...

those are so sweet. I love her chunky thighs! I personally wish that it was still cute to have thighs that look like that as an adult. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed