Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Friends and Babies

In the past couple of weeks we have been blessed to hold lots of new babies. 2 weeks ago Cody's sister and her husband had their 3rd baby, a little girl named Campbell, and Cody's oldest brother Aaron and his wife had their 2nd baby, a little boy named Alex. It is so fun to see all of these new precious lives.

Last night we got to eat with our friends the Kings and hold their precious little 2 month old, Elise. Some of you haven't gotten to see her picture yet so I wanted to show her off.

I love it when my friends and family have babies and I think you should all have another one so I can hold and love on yours. You know I always post that you look so good holding babies in your arms and I mean it. Also, I know that getting pregnant is not as easy as we make it sound sometimes when we say it so flippantly. I know that ovulation, hormones, and fertilization are difficult and emotional topics and I want you to know that I pray for you guys often knowing with confidence that you will look great holding the baby God has planned for you in your arms very soon.

11 comments:

Erica said...

You look so cute with that sweet baby. I love that there is another Campbell in the world. I am always curious, Where did they get the name from? My Campbell is named after my dad, Campbell is his middle name. Happy Holding! Squeeze some of those babies for me too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Miss King with us!!

Jill Sr.

Cortni said...

Awww...thanks for sharing pictures of Miss Elise! I am missing Jenn's blog! Tell her I said hi!

Also, I love your bows!! Maybe someday I will need bows and you can share your skills!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

I'm so glad we got to see sweet Elise through your blog! I've been dying to see that pretty black hair that we had heard about! Those girls of yours are cute and will be sweet friends as they grow. :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you became an aunt to 2 babies in a matter of weeks!

I agree with you that we often take pregnancy for granted. It really is a miracle each time it happens.

Robby and Lynsey said...

YES! Thanks for sharing the pics with us! She is just adorable. Send our love to the Kings, will ya??

Ashley said...

Campbell is Cody's mom's maiden name. They are calling her Cami.

Lisa Renee said...

Those are great pics of you guys!

Jennifer K said...

We had a great time with y'all! We need to do that more often!

*Kendra* said...

Please tell Jennifer that I said hello and that her baby girl is beautiful. Babies are soooo fun!

Amy said...

Oh, I'm SO jealous that you got to squeeze on Elise! We all need a playdate!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed