Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Season's Greetings

I posted the same thing last year at this time...Season's Greetings. This is the time of year for all of the new shows to debut and then to find out what happened to all of our characters over the summer.

So here are the 13 things I am most excited about:

1. OF COURSE, Grey's Anatomy - I am dying. My prediction is that Mer spends most of the season trying to decide between McDreamy and McVet. I think she will choose to be single for a little. Afterall, it is television and if she and McDreamy get together right now, the drama will lesson. I am so excited. Waiting one more second is going to kill me....

2. The Office - Jim and Pam - I don't know what will happen there. I love these two so I am so excited. Plus, the show in one word is "hilarious". Smartest writing on TV.

3. Lost - This is the final straw for Lost and myself. If the season starts strong, I am staying addicted. If the season starts weak, I am going to have to let it go. I am really interested to see the triangle between Kate/Jack/Sawyer unfold and to find out about the others.

4. Desperate Housewives - Wysteria Lane was not the same last year. This year it really needs to step it up. I really enjoyed the season finale so I will be interested to see what happens with all the girls.

5. Biggest Loser - This show is so inspirational. I just love watching everyone have a goal and go for it. This should be an interesting season with 50 contestants.

6. 6 Degrees - This show looks interesting to me. It is on after Grey's so I am sure I will watch it or give it a chance.

7. Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip - I DVRd it Monday and didn't really like it. Did you? I love all of the actors, but the set up was hard to follow. What did you think?

8. Brothers and Sisters - Sally Field, Tom Skerit, Calista Flockhart, and a great cast. It has the potential to be awesome.

9. The Bachelor - my faith in the Bachelor was shaken after there wasn't even an "After The Rose" for Dr. Travis. I am not sure what will happen. I will probably start off watching it again.

10. Deal or No Deal has been great this week. I love people winning money and I am so stinking jealous of them!

11. Days of Our Lives - The new Shawn appears and we find out Claire is really his. I am so ready for a change in this story. Hope and Bo are on the road to rekindling and Jack and Jen are out the door. What are your predictions for the Fall?

12. Meredith Viera on the Today - I think she has done a pretty good job so far, of course I only get to watch the first 10 minutes before work.

13. Grey's Anatomy - I have to go back to this...I cannot wait!!!!!!

There is my stretched 13 for this week.

I want your thoughts, predictions, comments, anything. I am ready!

Season's Greetings.

11 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Ashley, I am soooooo with you on Grey's, Days (don't tell my Bible study group) and The Office. Love them all actually so i will stop relisting! So glad things are FINALLY moving and grooving over on Days! I will check in with you Thursday about Grey's and the Office, Jim and Pam better hook it up!
Susan

Amy said...

Not a big fan of Meredith, but with some more practice she'll get there. I am already a big fan of Studio 60. The show has the same producers/directors as The West Wing (I'm still mourning its passing) and has the same style, quick witt, and structure as the Wing. Of course, I'm most excited for GA and The Office. There's so much in store for Thursdays this Fall!

Alyssa said...

I am most excited about The Office. I am looking forward to GA- but i agree with amy b.- i don't love meredith. love days... liked studio 60...Meredith Viera is okay- i just love matt lauer.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

So, I really liked Studio 60. It was a little slow at first, but I thought it picked up and ended really well. I will definitely watch again! Totally pumped for Grey's and The Office!

Anonymous said...

What a week we have! I watched Studio 60--wasn't my favorite, Jonathan loved it. There are so many shows that I like, I think I am hesitant to find ANOTHER show to watch. Even with TIVO I do not have enough time or space to see it all!

I hope you watched the Biggest Loser. I cried. I love the fireman. I get so pumped up with this show, that I want to make a change. Sad thing is I was sitting on the couch watching it...I need to buy an Eliptical.

I can't wait for Grey's! Get ready!

Marcia said...

Tonight is like the night before Christmas. If only the new Grey's would be waiting for us first thing in the morning. I finally got to watch the finale on Sunday. I watched all 4 hours at once. It was better than I could have imagined. I'm looking forward to ER tomorrow night too. I was going to quit it after last season, but the finale got me hooked back in.
We just watched Studio 60 and thought it was good. We'll be adding it to our list. I'm waiting for the What About Brian premier too, but I think I might be the only one watching that one.

Unknown said...

I am excited about Grey's and Lost for sure! I am considering watching the Bachelor in Rome, but once the season ends, I always feel like I have wasted time by watching it because they break up before the show even airs. I meant to watch Studio 60 but forgot, and I really want to watch Six Degrees. I also like to catch the occasional new Without a Trace/Cold Case/Law and Order/Crossing Jordan type show but don't watch religiously - just when I get a chance.

Jacinda said...

I am a Grey's convert and am attending a "premiere party" tonight! FUN!

What's this about Days? A new Shawn? Jack & Jen are leaving?

Phillips Family said...

A new Shawn? I just saw old Shawn two days ago!

Have you seen Belle doing the infomercials for Leeza Gibbons make-up line?

I keep wondering if Jennifer is pregnant in real life. She is looking really rough lately and is wearing strange outfits. Reminds me almost of the old days when Calieope was on the show....

Jodi said...

OK, love your Season's Greetings post. I too just happen to LOVE tv, and DVR is the greatest invention ever! Greys... I am newer to this show than most, but love it. I think your predictions are right on about drawing things out for the season. Office... STINKIN funny... the end. Day... aw, Days. Where is this new Shawn you speak of?? Did you know Mimi is too leaving the show? Not sure if she gets a new Mimi or gets the boot.... And yes, Jennifer has had some weird clothes and weirder hair lately before her departure. And I too love ER. The premiere made me cry.

Anonymous said...

so tamara dutton tells me that you have a cute, nice assistant that i should hear more about. haha, you should get me the inside scoop sometime.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed