Thursday, April 12, 2007

Catching Up




Last weekend we spent with Alyssa's family for Easter. It was so fun to see my precious niece Camryn turn one. She has a smile that lights up a room. She also has a hysterical laugh straight from the belly. It is so cute. She is such a blessing.

Carley loved Easter. The Easter Bunny brought her books. (hey, make fun of me now, but one day she will thank my intellectually responsible Easter Bunny) She loved her new books and the eggs in her basket. I know holidays are just going to get more special each year that she knows what is going on!

As always, Lauren kept me entertained as well. She said some really hilarious stuff. My favorite part was when she came to me and said, "What is your vision for dinner tonight?" I cracked up. She is such a little woman! My sister had a big birthday too. It was great to be there to celebrate Alyssa as well. She was the hostess with the mostest for the weekend. Cody had to stay here and work so my parents and I drove up together. Carley loved sitting in the back seat with Nana. It was too cute.

Now for nonimportant news....television. Friday Night Lights and Lost were AWESOME on Wednesday. My favorite part of FNL was when Tami told Coach she was pregnant. They are so cute and so sweet. Any predictions on what will happen?

Then there is Lost. That show never ceases to surprise me. I thought this episode was excellent and I was dying at the end.

The Office was so funny tonight (as was last week) The watermelon stuff had me in tears. That show is such a crack up.

Finally, thanks to all the ACUers who posted about the Bachelor stuff. Who knew so many of you read my blog? It was neat to see us all connect again, even over something trivial.

On a side note, please keep reading Corbin and Kanyon's blogs. These sweet boys and their families need our prayers.

9 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

I LOVE LOST!!! It was SO VERY good last night. I knew we couldn't trust that little devil ... I cannot wait to see the next five episodes!

Glad you had such a good time with your sister and family! Is Alyssa keeping a notebook of the things her child says???? :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I had a good laugh when I saw all the ACU people come out of the wood work for The Bachelor thing. You chicks and club make me laugh, love you all dearly but you make me laugh. Anyway, I didn't see The Office tonight, I hope my family TIVOed it b/c I was sleeping, I slept from 7-9, didn't mean to, it just happened.

Thank you for keeping us all up to speed with what is going on in the world of television! :) I LOVE LOST! Almost as much as I loved ALIAS, almost!

Alyssa said...

I was so fun to have you guys around this past weekend! Thanks for coming and for celebrating Easter and birthdays with us...

FNL BETTER come back! What an awesome show! (as are The Office and LOST)

love you!

Marcia said...

Totally agree with you on Lost and The Office this week. I knew Juliet was up to something. We had to stop and replay several times during the Office so we could laugh again and again.

Unknown said...

The Easter Bunny brought Jackson books also especially since the dollar spot at Target had a little series of 4 Sesame Street books, so there is no laughing here!We love buying Jackson books because they will be used and loved for so long and hopefully someday down the road, by Jackson's sibling(s).

Boone predicted that Juliette wasn't genuine on Lost. I didn't believe him, but unfortunately he was right. I am still not quite sure that she won't turn on Ben though. We shall see! I am still ready for more questions to be answered though.

Can't wait for the Bachelor!

Anonymous said...

I love FNL. That same moment made me laugh/cry because it was just so real! I hope it comes back next year!

I love all your girls. They are so precious!

Marcia said...

Yay! Blogger let you get the pictures on.

April Carrasco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Torresi said...

So glad you had such a great Easter! It's so cool to think about little Carley growing up together with Lauren and Camryn, just like we did. Cousins are so special!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed