Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My big girl




Carley is growning before my eyes. I haven't blogged about her much lately, so here is a little update on my little friend.

Carley now wears her hair in a ponytail sometimes. I think it makes her look so big. Her hair is so crazy. I love it and it is always out of control.

We are no longer on the Nuby cups because Carley kept breaking them with her teeth. I think she has grown about 8-9 teeth in the past 6 weeks. They make her look so grown up. She is all Playtex sippy cups stage 3 now.

That girl is Miss Chatty Cathy. I have no idea where she gets it! :) Her favorite new words (aside from "no" which is her most common word) are yellow, blue, heart, sqaure, and oval. She points to these things all the time. She doesn't say or acknowledge circles at all or colors like pink, purple, red, but she LOVES blue things and hearts. It is so cute. I made a list of all the words and animal sounds she saysthat I can remember and it is over 70! Seriously, she is a nonstop talker!

She also wears her sunglasses around the house. She loves them. But she only likes them indoors. (random)

Also. Carley always wants to feed herself with a spoon. She ALWAYS feeds herself left handed. I wonder if she will be left handed. Who am I kidding, she is her Daddy made over so I am sure she will be left handed like him!
Thanks for letting me blog about my little girl. We just love her so much!

5 comments:

Amy said...

BIG girl! I love that she's do chatty. I love hearing her talk--it's so precious!

Alyssa said...

Carley is getting so big! It's been way too long since I have seen her in person!!!

Jodi said...

We love her too! I just can't get over how big she is. I am sending her e-hugs like CRAZY right now!!! :) You too Mommy. :)

Stephanie Torresi said...

Such a cutie! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Carley, especially that last one. She is such a cutie! Can't wait to see some more pictures!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed