Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent lots of time with my family and with each other. Cody was at the station Christmas Eve and Christmas day so we went up there with the other families and had lunch. I love the picture of us sitting on Cody's fire truck because it was so neat to be there on the holiday. Santa brought Carley a kitchen, a baby, and a stroller and pack & play for her baby. Cody got more Yankees stuff than you can imagine. Cody gave me a beautiful jewelry box and my family gave me some new bracelets, necklaces, and ear rings to put in it. We had a great time all being together with the Alyssa's family at my parents home. Family makes the holidays so special.

Telling Santa "Night Night"



I don't know where she learned to talk on the phone while cooking


My new Jewelry Box
One of Cody's new Yankee jackets

Nana and the girls listening to the Night Before Christmas

Nana and Papa gave Carley a Dora car which she loves! And lastly, I love my parent's home over the holidays. Not all people have a reindeer named Chet in their living room.

7 comments:

Allison said...

What a great Christmas! I can't believe that Carley is 2. WOW...that means I have been reading your blog for a little over 2 years now. How time flies.

I hope you all have a wonderful and very HAPPY new years!!

Hollie Reese said...

Hey! I love your blog! Riley got the same kitchen for Christmas and she loves it! She cracks me up the way she talks on the phone!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! That is an awesome kitchen set!! I'm so glad that you got to be with family. :)

The Stanford Family said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas. Enjoy the last couple of days!!!

Happy New Year!

The M Family said...

looks like you all had a sweet and blessed christmas!
the picture of carley on the phone while cooking cracked me up!
happy birthday to carley and happy new year to you and your family!

Jodi said...

Fun fun fun. Looks like that kitchen was a popular item this year... I've seen it on lots of blogs!! :) I just love seeing pics of your sweet family. Tell them hello for me! Love ya!!

Oh, and Carley seriously gets more beautiful with every picture. Can't BELIEVE she is two!!

Nicole said...

It looks like you had a great holiday. I absolutely LOVE your mom's tree. That is gorgeous! Happy New Years!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed