Thursday, March 05, 2009

I am 31 and talking about the weather

I know I am getting old when I talk about the weather, but seriously, what is up with these days in the high 80's? I love warm weather, but it just seems like I have some cute Spring clothes that are long sleeve that I didn't get to wear. Plus, if it is going to be warm, I want to be able to lay out and get some sun on my very beige skin. There was a time when I was really tan, like I could have passed for a different ethnicity, but not anymore. That is a whole different story though.

So basically, I wanted to blog, but don't have any pictures to post right now so this was my thought.

Also, I love Lost and Chuck. Brothers and Sisters is really good right now. Looking forward to a new Office tonight and a new Grey's next week. Also, Friday Night Lights is having a good season. That's it.

What are your random thoughts for the day?

Are you having any conversations that make you feel old?

8 comments:

cmjj said...

Everything makes me feel old these days, like when Chris told me my laugh lines are getting deeper (shame on him)! I also start doing one thing like dishes and then change to something else for some reason and I don't ever seem to get the first thing finished.

Can't wait for the new Office either. I watched a rerun on TBS the other night, the one where Jim came to work dressed like Dwight, sent me into hysterics!!!!!!!!

courtney said...

I don't mind the 80 degree weather....I DO take issue with the 80 mph winds, though!

Loving The Office, B&S, Grey's, and ESPECIALLY FNL!!!

Jenni said...

I was at a friend's home for dinner last week and we got to talking about the economy....let me tell you, that made me feel OLD!!!

p.s. congrats on your pregnancy!!

Caroline said...

First, if it is going to be warm, I don't want the wind to blow. Second, what happened to the 70s? How did we go directly to the 80s? Third, I always feel old. Last, usually I am very pasty white. My cousin's wedding is next week, so I went and got an airbrush tan. I love it. It makes me feel slightly younger.

By the way, Happy Birthday!

Maddie said...

I am a weather-aholic. I call my Nonna and we discuss it. Its the only part of the news I watch and I check it on my phone at least one every hour JUST IN CASE it has changed... I got a rain gage in my stocking for christmas. They never have anyone in Plano call in to tell the weather how much rain we got so Now, I can be the "Plano Weather Bug" But it hasn't rained...

Mark said...

Well, I know it is a tad late, but I did want to wish you a Happy Birthday! People with birthdays in March are so cool!!! :) Hope it was a good one!

MT

Sarah J. said...

First, I just wanted to say Congrats on your pregnancy!! (I'm just now catching up) My sister has antiphospholipid antibody syndrome as well. They found out after one early miscarriage. So she started taking the shots at four weeks with my nephew. I had two miscarriages after Brooks, so my doctor did extensive blood tests to see if I had it. But thankfully, I don't. I'm sure those shots are pretty brutal! Anyway, I'm glad you found out and will praying for a healthy pregnancy!

And speaking of feeling old, I read something online about the cast of Chuck being a group of twenty-somethings. That made me feel old. (And when they referred to Jenny McCarthy as a cougar.)

Marcia said...

I felt pretty old and boring tonight (Friday) when I was folding laundry while Matthew read the paper. We're an exciting pair!

I thought Brothers and Sisters was sooo good last week. I had almost given it up, but am totally back into it now. I'm ready for a new Grey's too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed