Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween at Alyssa's


We had such a good time Trick or Treating while the boys were at the game. When we got there on Saturday we went to a carnival at a branch of the church Alyssa goes to. It was great to let the kids run and play and enjoy some fall fun. I also got to see several of my college friends that happened to be there, which I loved. Monday I got some cuddle time with my two favorite four year olds before heading home. Sunday we went to church and then waited for my parents to join us for the evening. The girls did Jack O'Lantern Papa Murphy's pizzas and my cousin Joanna and her son Jack joined us for trick or treating. Corey was glad Jack was there to counteract some of the estrogen. I am so thankful our kids love being together. Alyssa is set to have Addison Joy in just about 5 weeks, which is unreal to me. It was so good to see her before she became a mom of 3! Can't wait for the holidays and to be together again!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Was great to see you Saturday! Your kids are precious, and it was great to finally see them in person!

Tiffany said...

Oh, and I so meant to tell your sister I read her blog, ha! I was at the cookie station with her for a breif moment, but got busy before I did:)

Leah J. said...

Loved hugging your neck and chatting at the festival!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed