Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

** I have lost my camera so hopefully we will get some Christmas pictures borrowed or the camera found and posted soon. **

We had a wonderful and magical Christmas. The week started out not that wonderful when Corey woke up Monday the 20th with the flu and 104 fever. I guess the flu shot is not fool proof. So we spent the beginning of our break quarantined at home. Carley was bummed because she had some fun stuff planned with friends, but she did enjoy 2 days in her pjs. Wednesday the 22nd Corey woke up with a draining ear and an infection. Poor guy! (and poor momma could not keep him happy) It all turned around on Thursday. Friday (Christmas Eve) we went to mom and dad's house first thing so we could meet baby Addison Joy and see the rest of the O'Rear's. Precious does not even begin to describe that sweet baby girl and sweet little round face and cheeks. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I loved hogging her and getting in some loving!

Carley, Camryn, and Lauren were nuts and so excited to be together. Corey loved the attention he got from everyone too. It was great to be together. Christmas Eve night I spent the night in my parent's basement with the 3 big girls so we could all sleep together and walk up stairs to see Santa. The girls were really hyped so I didn't sleep much, but they were SO cute! Carley and Cam were ready at 5:30 to open presents.

Santa brought Carley a Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) doll and he brought Corey a workbench. Cody and I gave Carley a Leapster and Corey a dumptruck with blocks and then we gave them some other little things. They were so happy. Corey was pretty oblivious, but Carley was all about it!

Monday night we had Christmas with the Spann Family. It was SO much fun. Frank and Oleta are so kind and generous. It was a wonderful week of family!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Sounds like a blast. I was so glad that I got to tear baby Addison away from you for just a few minutes to love on her myself! :)

Sorry about your camera. I hope it turns up soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed