Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tangled Birthday Party

Carley wanted a Tangled Birthday Party that we made a spa pajama party. The girls got manicures, pedicures, "facials", and make overs. It was precious and so cute. Carley had SO much fun and thought it was so special. She told me over and over again that it was the happiest she had ever been. Although we missed all of our family, it was such a low-key party only having Carley and 5 friends. My parents came and helped as well as my super-duper helper Susan. She is a dear friend and did an excellent job running the facials/make overs. Mom was in charge of manicures and I did the pedicures. Cody and Dad had the job of being in charge of Corey.

Alexis, Averi, Carley, Cora, Elise, and Annie

Make up finished. This next picture cracks me up. Look how seriously Carley was taking her facial. Our wonderful helper Miss Susan

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a fun party!!! Good job, Momma! It was the perfect party for our girly girl!!

Caroline said...

Everyone looks like they had a blast. What fun! Glad Carley had such a great 5th birthday.

Anonymous said...

Great ideas for the Tangled theme party. I am throwing my almost 4 year old daughter a Tangled party on March 5. I am using most of the ideas you have listed here.

Tangled Party Supplies

dancilhoney said...

I haven’t seen the movie yet (I really want to)! But I LOVE the lantern idea! Looks like a little girl’s dream party! Tangled Party Supplies

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed