Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fourteen

Bloggers, remember when we all started blogging and we used to do the Thursday Thirteen each week? Well this is the spin in the form of the Friday Fourteen.

Fourteen Things about our Spring Break

1. Alyssa, Clint, Lauren, Camryn, and Addison came to visit. I love this Fantastic 5 so much! I have no pictures of the trip, but we had a great time. That little Addie J has be wrapped around her chubby little fingers. Carley loved playing with her cousins and Corey loved being carried around by them. They were all really good for each other. I am so thankful for that little family.

2. Went to the Science Spectrum - Whenever Lauren and Cam come visit, this is always on their list of things to do, so on Monday my dad and I took my 2 and L & C to the Science Spectrum. It was so fun. We went to an animal show and basically let the kids run around wild. We also went back later in the week as a family of 4 to the Dinosaur exhibit. It was overrated in my opinion.

3. Barbie Fairy Secret - Carley got this movie and a couple of the dolls this week. She has watched it at least once a day and LOVES IT!

4. Haircuts! - Carley and I both got our hair cut by Miss Tiffany this week. I am sure glad she is back from Maternity Leave!

5. EASTER PICTURES- On Wednesday Cody and I took the kids to get their pictures taken. They are SO cute. Corey was a mess and kept running out of the studio. Carley looked too big and grown up and I teared up looking at her pictures. How do I have such a grown up girl?

6. Social Network - Cody and I rented the Social Network. I really liked it, Cody thought it was okay.

7. Adjustment Bureau - Cody and I went on a date to see this. We both really liked it. It was different than I thought, but very good.

8. Anniversary Date - Along with the movie, we went to Triple J's for dinner and Cody got us a room at the Overton. it was such a fun surprise and nice treat!

9. Cleaning and Cleaning - I went through Carley's closet and got rid of lots of clothes she has outgrown. I also went through the filing cabinet and things like that and got rid of or organized many items.

10. Laundry - As of this moment, all laundry is done and put away INCLUDING sheets! WHO HOO!!!!!

11. Shopping - I took the kids shopping for new shoes and some Spring Clothes. I also made a huge trip to Walmart for some food necessities. Walmart in the middle of the day is so much nicer than Walmart after work or on the weekend.

12. 90! - Yesterday it was 90 degrees! YEAH!

13. naps - I took a nap every day. Even if I just slept for 5 minutes, it was heavenly!

14. 75,000 mile check up - Yuck, we did the 75,000 mile check up on my Pilot. I was glad to get it done and needed to do that and an oil change badly. I also had a broken key I needed fixed. Turns out two of my engine mounts were broken as well. $825 later, I have my car. I am so glad to get that taken care of over the break instead of trying to maneuver work without a car.

I am hoping to fit in some more fun and productivity over the weekend, but right now, I need to go take one of those naps. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like a great Spring Break! Except for the car part ... that's stinks!

*Kendra* said...

Fun spring break! I hate that it always goes so fast! We are watching the Barbie movie tonight. I just got it for Cassidee!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed