Tuesday, March 08, 2011

This and That

Not too much is going on at the Nelson's which is nice for a change. I turned the big 3-3 last week. Cody bought be a beautiful bracelet and the kids gave me willow tree angels. My parents gave me new watches. It was a great time with family.

I finished the Jodi Picoult book, House Rules, this week. I really liked it.

My sister-in-law Mandie does nails out of her home and I got a really fun Spring manicure and pedicure with the Shellack Gel nails. It has Spring started off the right way.

Carley had watch week at her dance class last week and I was amazed to see her progress. She is working SO hard this year.

I bought the kids Easter clothes this week and I can barely wait to have them wear them.

Cody is on vacation this week. It warms my heart to have my hubby at home.

Spring Break is next week and I CANNOT WAIT!

TV is decent right now. I love Parenthood, Modern Family, the Office, and the Bachelor.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed