Thursday, June 09, 2011

21 months of fun


I cannot believe this little guy is closer to 2 than 1! He is busy, sweet, smart, fiesty, loving, and into everything. I am so thankful for this little dude blessing our world. Here are some things about Corey.

- He is definitely headed to being left handed like his Daddy.
- He is getting really good with a spoon and prefers to use silverware than his fingers.
- He sings all the time. He loves songs and has really good pitch. Nothing makes him happier than to sing and be sung to.
- He recognizes the letters C and O and loves to shout them if he sees them.
- He knows all his body parts and loves to point to all the parts of people's faces, including strangers.
- He started speaking in sentences about 2 weeks ago. I just can't believe it. He is growing to fast.
- He likes to hold hands and pray at meals. He prefers to pray several times during the meal. Any time someone gets up for a napkin, a refill, or whatever he likes to repray!
- His two favorite phrases are "I don't like that" and "Not Nice!" I believe the terrible twos are on their way!

Corey, to know you is to love you! You have wrapped us all around your sweet little finger and your toothy grin. You are going to make me very happy and very exhausted this summer and I can't wait. I love you, sweet boy.

1 comment:

cmjj said...

Sweet Corey :) I am so proud he will be left handed, just like Auntie Marcy!!!!!!!!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed