Saturday, December 31, 2011

Books I read over the break



I read 4 books over the last 2 weeks and loved each one.

- The Next Always by Nora Roberts - I always enjoy her books so much and this trilogy had me hooked the first book. Can't wait for the other two!

- Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner - This was an interesting book about a family whose lives changes when the father, who is a senator, has had an affair. It is a really good read. It is sad in parts, but also very realistic I thought. I am glad I read it.

- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks - This book gets really intense. It is not a sappy love story like some of his others. I thought it was a really good read and a good mystery in some ways.

-Longing by Karen Kingsbury - this is the 3rd in the 4th of the Bailey Flannagan series and I was really surprised by this book. It was not predictable like some of her others. I don't mean that bad, but usually you can guess what is coming and I was wrong several times in this one. I have really enjoyed the Bailey Flannagan series.

What are you reading?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I just read a novel called Crooked Letter Crooked Letter. About two boys of different races growing up in Mississippi. It's a mystery of sorts, but mostly a story of their relationship. Not pulitzer winning, but I REALLY enjoyed it.

Now, I am conforming and reading the Hunger Games trilogy...

Kristen OQ said...

Have you read "What Alice Forgot?" I read it this fall and couldn't remember if I told you about it or not.

I started Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close this past week. Trying to get it read before the movie comes out in a couple of weeks.

Alyssa gave me two on your list!

cmjj said...

I need to read the Bailey Flannigan series.....I am re-reading Wuthering Heights. One of my faves.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed