Saturday, December 28, 2013

8

I know I say this every year, but how can my baby girl be 8?   She has grown up so much this year.  Carley is very responsible and caring.  She is smart as a whip and is always taking things in!   Time is flying!  In some ways when I see her, I see the beautiful young girl becoming a preteen.   Other times, I still see my baby.   She still loves cudding, Elly, hugs, talking, reading, chilling out, watching TV and eating.   She loves to do grown up jobs all by herself.   She wants others to like her and interact with her.  She is very sweet with a quick smile.   She is an EARLY riser and usually early to bed.  

Favorite food- cake, ice cream, scrambled eggs, bulls eyes, steak
Favorite restaurant - Souper Salad, Lin's Buffet, Breakfast House
Favorite Books - Magic Tree House, Rainbow Fairies, and Cul De Sac Kids Series
Favorite Friends- Elise, Nathan, Annabelle, Hallie, Anna Wren, Lauren, and Camryn, Addison, Addisyn, Corey
Favorite TV Shows - Jesse, Austin and Ally, Good Luck Charlie, Dog with a Blog
Favorite toys - American Girl, IPad, Lego Friends, art stuff

This year she got to spend her bday with her very favorite people, her family!   Carley wanted an American Girl Doll that looked like her, so she used birthday money from Grammy and PawPaw to get Corene.  (pronounced like Corinne).   She used money from Uncle Tim and Aunt Mandie to pierce her ears.   And Nana and Papa took her shopping for clothes.  We had brunch in the bistro.  It was a really fun bday!

Then we had cake and opened a few more presents.  Such a fun day for a fun girl!   And a little shout out to my sister who made these delicious sausage cream cheese croissants that are my favorite!


















No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed