Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve








Christmas Eve started with a sassy girl picking her cute outfit and my boys taking a nap.  :)  We had a great day!   It was very low key.  About 4:00 Nana and Papa came over to SPEND THE NIGHT!   We had snacks, played Christmasopoly, ate and hung out.  I fixed a brisket and it turned out to be really good!  The only problem is some of the marinade splashed on my foot when I pulled it out of the oven and I got a 2nd degree burn on my foot!  Lol!  Other than that it was awesome!  

After dinner we went to Broadway for the Christmas Eve service.   It was really sweet.  Papa was a Wise Man in the Nativity.  Then we came back home for Christmas Eve festivities.   They wrote letters to Santa and left him milk and a mint brownie.

Carley's letter to Santa cracked me up.  She wrote "tell Dancer to keep Dancing".   That line totally describes her.   

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed