Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Corey lost his first tooth

Man!  These mile stones are sure making my Baby seem like a Big Boy!   I pulled Corey's first tooth tonight.   It had been loose for about a month.   He would NOT let me wiggle it and would always complain about it hurting.   Tonight I got it in a quick yank.   I need one more to finish and get it out.  In between the pulls he broke my heart saying, "Mommy!  What have you done!"   but a second later when it was out, he said, "Thank you Mommy!  Thank you"   I am so proud of this big little man!

Nana made him a tooth pillow the other day.   It turned out so cute and he loves it.   It was funny because he wanted me to send the picture of his missing tooth to 2 men.  (Uncle Jason and Mr. Aaron)   But he did not want me to send them the picture of his pillow.   He said only Nana could see that!







No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed