Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break

Spring Break will officially be here in 4 hours and I can't wait. Here are my Spring Break plans:

1. I get to hang out with my cute baby girl. Carley is 10 weeks old. She laughs and cooes all the time. It is so fun. She tries to talk which is hilarious. Her hair is still wild. I will post pictures soon.

2. Tiffany is getting married. Only because I love her so much will I stuff my postpartum body into a light pink bridesmaid's dress. :) I am so excited and honored to be a part of the joining of Tiff and Sean. It will be great. Now, the car ride to College Station may not be. We'll see how Carley does.

3. Cody and I will have our anniversary on Monday. We will get to spend the whole day together. I am so excited. We are already going to the bank and the grocery store and maybe a matinee. Big plans, huh? Actually our big date will be described in #4.

4. Last year for our anniversary we came to Dallas and went with my sister Alyssa, my fabulous brother-in-law (and in-love) Clint, and my wacky niece Lauren to the Melting Pot. We had such a great time. We are going again on Thursday night to either there or Simply Fondue and we are getting a sitter for Lauren and Carley. I can't wait. The four of us have so much fun together.

5. I am getting a pedicure so I can start wearing sandals and flip flops.

The main point is, I will NOT be at work. :) Yeah for pajama pants and hanging out. I love Spring Break. I hope you have a great week as well.

3 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Enjoy!!! How has it been? (being at work again?) Easier/Harder than you expected? And Happy (early) Anniversary, too!!

Me said...

Amen for Spring Break! We'll be at Broadway on Sunday and I can't wait to see you. Palmer and Harrison can't wait to meet Carley. :)

Phillips Family said...

Enjoy your week off!

Tobe and I eat at Simply Fondue every year for our anniversary!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed