Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Finally News From the Bachelor

I have no news or funny stories or anything this week. All I know is Spring Break is next week and I am ready. I also know that a 10 week old with a stopped up nose is not a happy baby or a good sleeper. Other than that, Nelson land is good!

My friend Carolyn gave me this link. (Thanks Carolyn) Finally Dr. Travis and Sarah gave an interview. Are they together? Are they engaged? Are they single? Are they friends? Click here for the truth!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That really makes me sad! Although it must have been so much harder living in the same city and running into eachother. I really liked them as a couple.

Anonymous said...

Travis was such a class act! He will have no problem finding a lady!!

Unknown said...

Ashley, I read your comment on Carolyn's blog, and it cracked me up! You are right, yellow is a horrible color, and I generally despise anyone who wears yellow (just kidding); however, I thought Michelle really pulled it off!

Have you tried Baby Mozart, or is Baby Beethoven the only favorite? Jackson's favorite is Baby Mozart. Don't you wish you would have been the one to invent the Baby Einstein videos and become rich? Seriously, how hard is it to film a bunch of toys and put that to classical music? I totally missed my calling!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Spring Break...I'm getting married in 10 days...excuse me while I go and hyperventilate

Me said...

Ashley! I am so excited to finally have a blog of my own. Thanks for inspiring me. How do you add your links to everyone else's blog?

Alyssa said...

Well, that is about what I figured. Good thing there are other fantasy relationships that I can throw myself into....

Unknown said...

Happy Spring break & belated birthday to you! I've heard rumors from TN that Sarah is not exactly the sweet kindergarden teacher we all thought she was.....who knows! I'm sure they will both be just fine.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed