Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Recap of the Entertainment World This Week

There was a lot of good TV this week. (and lots of bad TV) Here are my views on what we saw:

Grey's Anatomy: Sweet George, Bad Meredith. She shouldn't have done what she did. Here are my favorite parts:
- The end when George is on the couch at Burke's.
- A Lactating Dr. Bailey
- Ewwwww on the Poison Oak
- When did "walking the dog" become an innuendo for more (like Abilene's "feed the ducks") I am looking forward to them developing their friendship.

Bachelor: YEAH for Nashville! No "after the rose"??? I guess they didn't make it afterall. I will look for an update in People Magazine. Maybe they are like Charlie and that nurse and just keeping it on the DL.

Lost: Excellent episode
- the beard is stage make up
- Henry in the vault is definitely an "other"
- WHERE ARE WALT AND MICHAEL? Am I the only one that remembers them?
- Ethan was creepier than I imagined. Are they all part of the dharma experiment? Are they even on a island?
- I really like the revelation that Alex is a girl and Danielle's daughter. That was really great.

Deal or No Deal: I like the show. I am greedy. If I went on I would lose it all. My favorite part was the church choir this week. Love it.

Dancing With the Stars: Congrats Drew on being more than Jessica Simpson's ex brother - in - law. Nice cowboy outfit?

Days of Our Lives: Shawn and Belle need to get back together. Ewwww for Lexie and Tek. Seriously, Bo, Hope, Billie triangle again? This is the 3rd time I think. Maybe more. ENOUGH!

There is a new reality show starting on TLC called "Little People, Big World". It is about a midget family. Who in blog world is going to watch it? I am trying to decide.

What am I missing?

6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Ashley--do you ever go to abc.com and read the message boards about Lost? Geeky, I know, but Tobe and I learn so much that we have missed from the show. I have learned so much more about the show after reading those boards. I am completely addicted to Lost!

DOOL: They use the same story line over and over again. Despite this, I have been watching for at least 25 years now.

Little People, Big World: I saw a special about this family back in the fall on the Discovery Channel. They are very down-to-earth people with an interesting life story. One interesting dynamic is that they have twins, one is normal size and the other one is a little person. I think the show might be worth watching.

melissa deaver said...

I totally DVRed (like tivo) that new TLC show - maybe I'll get to watch it tomorrow. It looked interesting though.

April Carrasco said...

Just FYI, Danielle let's us know that Alex is a girl in Season one. I know this because we just watched that episode last night. Where have you been?!? Ha Ha!

Amy said...

Grey's--LOVE IT! George & Meredith--gross. That was SO wrong. Bailey is my favorite! Poison Oak? Hilarious!! She's obviously a city girl who doesn't know how to take care of business outside. I would never make that mistake. McDreamy & Meredith are treading in dangerous territory.

DOOL: Kills me! Why can't I stop watching it?! Phillip is blind and dumb. Is the old Belle on a WB show called "Twins"? Have you seen the Jessica Simpson Pizza Hut commercial? Lucas & Sammy's skinny teenage son is on there and it's embarrassing.

Deal: Andy records them and sits with my laptop and an excel spreadsheet that he made and tries to figure out the offers. He just pauses and plays continuously. It's a little painful.

Little People: You know I watched it and set the DVR to record future episodes! It was pretty interesting, especially the teenage twins with one little and one normal sized. Crazy.

Carolyn said...

I agree with you on Grey's. I am not a fan of Meredith right now.

I'm wondering if Sara and Travis are still together, too! Please, ABC, it's time for After the Rose!

I agree with you that Henry is an other. Most definitely. Also, check out this picture--it's a freeze frame of the "doctors" that were down the hall waiting for Claire. Check out the guy on the bottom left. Look familiar? http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10076

Ethan has always freaked Matt and me out, and it was crazy to see so much of him. Yikes!

Carolyn said...

Update: Apparently Travis and Sara are over: http://www.thetennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060307/ENTERTAINMENT12/603070351

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed