Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Here are 13 things about this week:

1. Every thing is good to go with Emily's adoption at this point. What a blessing!
2. Carley has had a big week. She crawled backwards. She tries to crawl forward, but has no luck. It is so cute.
3. Carley says "mamamamama". I think it is directed at me, but it is hard to know. But it is her first word and she says it when I leave the room or when she wants something so I think it is my name.
4. Cody is doing great on his paramedic hours. He is almost finished with the hospital stuff. This week he got five 8 hour shifts done which is impressive since he also was at the station all day Tuesday and will be there tomorrow.
5. We are finishing swim lessons tomorrow. It has been so fun. Carley is not quite doing back flips, but she splashes well. The best part has been spending time with friends in the class.
6. I am done watching The Hills. It is boring to me now. I need to start cutting down on some of my shows any way. So, good bye to LC and Jason. I wish you well.
7. I am spending the weekend with my family. I am so excited. Family time is so great.
8. Mc Donalds has $1.50 hamburger happy meals on Thursdays! HOW GREAT!
9. Days of Our Lives is getting really good. You need to watch it!
10. A super Target is opening close to our house on October 8th. You metroplexers don't know what it is like to only have one Target in town.
11. Cody and I bought a raffle ticket to win a house. Can you imagine? I know we won't win, but I like to pretend.
12. Clinique Bonus Week. I love it.
13. Saturday night we went on a triple date with 2 other couples and then Carley spent the night at Pops and Nana's. We got Carley at church the next morning. It was amazing how quiet the house was without "Disney's Lullabyes" playing in the back. It was our first night away from her. We missed her so much. Thanks Pops and Nana!

12 comments:

G00GLEFACT said...

Very nicely done. I love the Thursday Thirteen.

I have recently started a blogging network (Steeple Media)which is a spinoff of my original blog (Google Fact)

I am looking several more bloggers to partner in the site with me. If this is something you might be interested in doing, please feel free to contact me for more details.

Erica said...

I am so glad you are going to have family time this weekend. It is nice. We too listen to the Disney Lullaby album at night coming from Campbell's room and Kaylee's. It really is sweet just not every night. Days has gotten much better...I switched to Y&R for a while and it is good too so now I am recording two soaps. Oh well. After your post on The HIlls I started recording it and have enjoyed a good laugh every now and then with Jason and Lauren. So fun!!

leslie said...

OH MY GOSH! My mom has not told me about the Super Target! How exciting!

Cortni said...

Okay...I am so jealous that Carley has mastered "mamama!" Braden refuses to give it up!!

Adam and I watched the first 5 minutes of "Days" the other day, and he made me change it. His direct quote was, "Are you kidding me? We have been watching this for five minutes and already one lady is pregnant with another man's baby (Hope) but the dad is going to love it anyway (Beau), and two girls are having the wrong man's baby (Belle & Mimi). You can change the channel or I am leaving the room."

SO...I haven't gotten to catch up on my Days watching!!

Kristin said...

No! You can't stop watching The Hills. :) Well, I guess I can keep you informed on LC and Jason's love life because I'm definitely not cutting that one out!

And I didn't even know it was Clinique bonus week! Thanks for keeping me informed!

Lisa Renee said...

How fun that you got to go on a date! I am excited about Target too, it will be my new one stop shop! Also, thanks for the tip on McD's.....that made me hungry, think I will go there for lunch!

Pearson Family said...

I like your Thursday Thirteen. We play music nonstop in both kid's rooms...I will have to try the Disney Lullaby. What fun to have a night out!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I wish it was Clinique week here!!

Phillips Family said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only mom who cannot tell if her child has utterred a real word or not. We get a lot of "MAMAMAMAMAMA" and I have been waiting for a definite "Mama".

I am two weeks behind on The Hills. Don't know if I will catch up since I am so mad at LC for getting back together with Jason.

If you win the house in the raffle, you best have a big Housewarming and invite all blogging friends.

MDM said...

LC...you gotta get a life and lose the zero. I saw her on Regis lately and she is STILL WITH HIM. That is cute that your baby is crawling and learning to talk...I miss those sweet, special days.

Amy said...

Clinique? I'm lucky if I even drag myself to throw on my Almay more than once a week! No more Hills? That makes me sad. I saw the new Target yesterday by the Club (aka Sam's). I'm gonna wear that road out between the two of them! Do you even need any other stores?

angie c said...

I can't believe LC, she's so in another league than that jerk. I know him so I am quite positive he's a jerk. :)

I can't give that show up. Counting down the days for Laguna Beach 3...I'm a dork. It's okay.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed