Monday, July 17, 2006

I have been waiting to post this....

This is such a funny story to me. I hesitate to post it because I know that lots of different people with different personalities and senses of humor read this blog. But the funniest thing happened in Walmart and I have to share. I ran in to get a bag of salad and a can of formula. I was in the self check out line behind this man in his 50's. He was acting very nervous. I thought maybe he was just scared of the self check out. I was wrong. He bought a kind of energy drink called Rockstar and a box of condoms. I would not have known this except the condoms wouldn't scan so sensor went off and the manager had to type in her code. The man was so embarrassed!!I got so tickled at the story while I was scanning my items. I thought, "Where is someone I can laugh about this with?" When I went to grab my receipt, I saw that he left his. I took the liberty of scanning it and posting it for your viewing pleasure. Is this not the FUNNIEST receipt you have ever seen in your life?

2 items, a rockstar and condoms. I love it!

15 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

That IS hysterical!! :) I LOVE it - thanks for sharing!!

Did Emily Hope's last papers get signed?

Robby and Lynsey said...

got it - just read the comments in your last post! sorry ...

Robyn said...

Well, I needed to laugh today and you certainly help me achieve that! How FUNNY!!! That's the best ever!

leslie said...

Ashley - that was AWESOME. I love that you actually took the receipt and scanned it. Greatness. Thanks for the laugh.

Alyssa said...

You are the only person I know who would scan the reciept to share with your blogging friends. as always...hilarious!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Too funny...thanks for the laugh!

Amy said...

One of my favorite posts EVER!!! I love when life gives us funny things like that!

Cortni said...

PRICELESS!! That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing a smile for today!!

Kristen OQ said...

Could you be any funnier? Thanks for the huge laugh I just got!

April Carrasco said...

So glad I was able to see this receipt in person. Alyssa, I told Ashley your same words. Only she would scan a receipt or even think to get it at the store.

Allison said...

SOOO FUNNY!!!

Caroline said...

Ashley, you are priceless. This is so funny. Imagine how embarrassed that guy would be to know that you scanned his receipt and put it on the internet!

Lisa Renee said...

That is great, I am laughing out loud. Man, the things you see at Walmart!!! Crazy!

Julie said...

Come on and fess up, that was totally Leslie's dad wasn't it?

Shanta said...

Ashley- I know this has given you endless hours of laughs! Thanks for sharing.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed