Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa Land

Tonight my parent and Cody and I took Carley to Santa Land to see Santa. Santa Land is this cool thing our city had done for 50 years! Mr. and Mrs. Santa are at their cottage for you to bring your children to see for free! There is a manger scene, animated reindeer, a 50 foot tree, hot chocolate, and good family fun. Here are some pictures from our night.

You can't read the sign that great, but is dedicated to the Mr. and Mrs. Santa that were there when I was growing up. The same sweet couple, Don and Evelyn Copenhaver gave of their evenings from 6-10 pm for 20 days each December for THIRTY TWO years. Can you imagine how many children sat on their laps?

6 comments:

leslie said...

I LOVE Santa Land!! I grew up going there too. I've been wanting to take Kaitlyn there. Thanks for sharing the pictures - brought back great memories!

Anonymous said...

Hey....my christmas card to you was sent back to me today. I think I have your street number wrong. E-mail me your address, so I can resend it! mullins3@inbox.com

Oh, and the pictures are so cute!! Looks like such a fun place!

Robby and Lynsey said...

You know, I don't think I ever went to Santa Land ... if I did I don't remember it at all. It looks like you guys had a great time.

I think the new Santa needs more blood pumping towards his face. He looks like he's about to faint. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lynsey, that Santa looks a little pale...
But you guys look great and like you had a wonderful time. Carley is super cute!

Marcia said...

What a fun thing and of course Carley is precious. But I agree, Santa looks a little frail.

Amy said...

Oh man! I really want to go to Santa Land but Andy's scared.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed