Friday, September 28, 2007

My Thoughts on Thursday

Here are my TV experiences so far for the fall:

Bionic Woman - stupid
Private Practice - annoying. I really didn't like it that much. I probably will continue to watch it for a few more weeks to see if it picks up.

The Office - WOW! HILARIOUS! - I have been really hungry since training for my 5k (5000 miles) and chicken alfredo will just hit the spot! WHAT? He is so awesome. All I can say is YAY for PB & J. I loved it, loved it, loved it. Special thoughts this morning go out to all with Rabies.

Grey's - This will not be a surprise, but I really liked last night's episode. I really did. I like the Lexie Grey character. I like Alex and McSteamy. I am looking forward to the rekindling relationship of Mark Sloan and Derek Shephard. They have literally been friends since childhood and it was good to see Mark fight for that friendship. Also, I liked seeing Derek a little feisty last night. His rant on why Meredith is so messed up shows that he really does get her and love her. Mere, or poor Mere, her personal life is just all over the place. Bad mom, bad father, now awesome sister. We will see how this plays out. Also, I am interested to see what happens with George, you know, now that he loves Izzie and all.

Thoughts?

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't watch any of these. So I'm not much help. Sorry. So do you watch ANY reality TV?? That is my fav.

PS. Yeah for the 5K!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I am not superstitious...just a little stitious! I LOVED the Office...laughed out loud so many times!

Allison said...

LOVED GREYS!! I really liked Lexi too. (I always wanted a girl dog named Lexi). George and Izzie...no clue what is going to happen there. I thought the whole Izzie and the deer thing was kind of corney. What Derek said about Meredith was great. He does get her doesn't he??

I think this season is going to be good! Did you record any of the new shows: Dirty, Sexy, Money or Big Shots? I have them recorded but haven't watched.

I love "ASHLEY'S TV WEEK IN REVIEW!"

Marcia said...

I agree on Private Practice. It wasn't anything too exciting. I'll give it a few more weeks.

Grey's was great! I liked Lexi and the Meredith/Derek story was good. Loved what he said about her. I'd be happy if George and Izzie were gone forever. I did not like Alex's new look.

Amy said...

Oh man, I called you after the first PB&J kiss in the car. YAY!! I loved the whole show last night. I laughed so hard! Grey's was great. I'm excited about Lexie. Callie & Izzie both got on my nerves. I still feel gross about the George/Izzie thing. Alex was great. I miss Addison.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Loved all of Grey's except Izzie. There is just something about her that drives me nuts. George needs to get over it. LOVE McDreamy and Mere. :) And Sloan - hysterical. I'm so sad every time the show ends!! I just want it to keep going and going ;) haha

Robby and I are catching up on the Office. It is so funny. i don't know how we didn't get into it earlier. One more season to go before we catch up.

Alyssa said...

okay, everyone that reads this blog will probably disagree with me...

I am glad that McDreamy gets Mer... b/c I do not! She is very annoying to me--- as is their love story. Actually, there is not a love story on Grey's I like..I love Bailey, I love Sloan/McDreamy friendship.... I love Lexi Grey.

I like Private Practice b/c I like Tim Daly and Addison- and I like the screens with Violet and the mom that lost her son. I cried.. and I cared..and there are some characters that I actually want together.... and that makes me like a show.

loved, loved, loved the office

Maddie said...

I watched grey's and was crying within the first 20 minutes!!!! the 3 blinks!!! Rip my heart out!!! I think McDreamy is playing Meredith's game b/c he loves her!!! and i think she still loves him but is scared

Kelli said...

I agree with you on the Office. It was awesome! On a side note, we watched Chuck and it was good as well. I think lots of fun stuff can happen, and by the end of the episode I definitely wanted to be a spy. That happens sometimes. Hope you're doing great, and let me know when you do your 5k, I just might join you - haha!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed