Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You know I am Ashley, You know it is the last week in September, You know what that means....

.....Fall TV. Yep, it is Season's Greetings once again. It is time for the new fall season premiers and I love it. So, because I am addicted to TV, here is what I am planning on trying out and watching.

Sundays - Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters - I am so mad because both made it seem like they were new episodes, but they weren't last week. I am anxious to find out what is going on with both shows this week end.

Mondays - HEROES - It was so good on Monday. I can't wait for Sylar's return. What is up with the boy who can fly?
DANCING WITH THE STARS - At this point, I just watch it a little. There are too many contestants right now for me to get too interested. Who are your picks?
CHUCK- I recorded this, but haven't watched it yet. Did any of you?
The HILLS - Even with a few episodes left, I will remain faithful. I did enjoy the big reveal that Jason is engaged. Thanks to People magazine for telling us this a few months ago.

Tuesdays - Biggest Loser - Man, I teared up when they showed the contestants calling home. So sweet. I can't believe how awesome the contestant voted off looked. I guess age doesn't matter at all!
DANCING - I thought the male model was really cute.

Wednesdays - I am about to try out PRIVATE PRACTICE. It will have to be better than the preview episode on Grey's was last season. I am really ready for LOST to come back on. Also, I am going to watch BIONIC WOMAN tonight and see if I like it too.

Thursdays - The Office and Grey's....all I can say is I can't wait. I absolutely can't wait!

Fridays - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - I love this show and I am ready for it to return, especially with the new baby story line.

That is my fall line up. What are you watching?

9 comments:

Marcia said...

I was thinking earlier today, "Its time for Ashley to blog about tv."

I think our Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are the same. I don't have high hopes for Private Practice, but I'm going to try it out. Can't wait for Grey's, The Office and Lost.

How I Met Your Mother on Monday nights is one of our favorites too. It always makes us laugh.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for our Tivo to start filling up again!

I was sad on Sunday. Big let down.

Chuck was interesting. It got better towards the end. Not sure if it is a "must-see".

Did you watch the Bachelor? I didn't even know it was on! I will probably TIVO it.

Biggest Loser--always a fan. I cried during the phone calls too. I am tired of it being two hours though.

Can't wait for DH,B&S, Grey's, and FNL.

How are we going to find the time to watch it all?? Maybe we have a problem!

Nicole said...

YOU watch FNL??? GAG!!!
Ok. I'll go on. Ha. Wasn't Heroes AWESOME?? I watched it, but Glen hasn't so I am glad to share my excitedness with someone!! I am SO waiting for 24 and Lost to come back. Isn't it in January? That is SO far away! OH,and I also love Biggest Loser. I was like you. Teared up with the calls and could not BELIEVE how good that old man looked! :)

Jacinda said...

Friday Night Lights will be on?!? Chris & I love that show!!!! I'm having a "premiere party" tonight for Grey's!!!! Love Biggest Loser and I didn't know the Bachelor was on-I had to watch it on abc.com yesterday!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I really liked Chuck on Mondays, and JourneyMan was GREAT! I love Biggest Loser, as always (if only I was a Biggest Loser). :-) I cannot wait for The Office tonight!!

Allison said...

YAY...ASHLEY'S REVIEWS ARE BACK!!!

I LOVE reading your blog on Fridays because you give the BEST Grey's recap/opinions/predictions!

I have to say...NOT impressed with Private Practice. CHEESY!!

THat Cheetah Girl is super good on Dancing and the race car driver too!

OH and hands down my favorite of the week is the biggest loser. So inspiring. Makes me want to work even harder to get this baby weight O F F!!!

I am so excited about tonights tv line up!!

Amy said...

DH, B&S, Heroes, ANTM, Gossip Girl (maybe...I know!), I'm going to try Bionic Woman (DVR on Fridays on SciFi!), UFC, Private Practice (big let down last night -- she should've stayed on Grey's), GA, The Office, ER, FNL. Then there's the usual MTV suspects. Thank goodness for DVR so I can skip the commercials and boring parts!

Kelli said...

Girl, I wish you lived closer. We are having a "Dwight Schrute is my Homeboy" party tonight, and watching the season premier...SUPER FUN! I too love the Biggest Loser, AND I recorded Chuck but have not watched it. I love TV! Hope you have a great week!

Kelli said...

SO...what are your thoughts about The OFfice? I could not be more excited about Jim and Pam. The Dwight/Angela/Sprinkles thing was hilarious!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed