Friday, November 09, 2007

Blogger Guilt

I have blogger guilt. I feel like I should blog but I really have no desire to do it. It is so weird because I usually enjoy blogging so much. There is lots going on and so much I could blog about but I just can't get around to typing it all. SO I will blog about the easiest stand by...television.

Here is what I am watching:

Sundays : Desperate Housewives - It is picking up a little and over all I am enjoying it a little. I loved it when Danielle dressed as Bree and I can't wait to see how the Gabi/Carlos storyline and Danielle's storyline is resolved.

Brothers and Sisters - This show never disappoints me. I really like it. Rob Lowe is so wonderful and I like all of the characters. Does anyone else watch this show?

Monday - Chuck - This is such a great show. It is cute, funny, fast paced, and, of course, I love the love story. So far it has been really clean which I like too.

Heroes - The Adam Monroe twist is at least getting the show to pick up for me a little. I have not enjoyed it near as much this season. When Maya cries tears of death I just roll my eyes.

The Hills - I wish that People magazine didn't already tell me 6 months ago what would happen with this show. I still watch it. Some episodes are so good and there are ones like last week which just seem pointless. And what is up with Justin Bobby answering the questions about Audrina with "She is cool"?

Tuesday - nothing

Wednesday - Private Practice - It is picking up, but I still don't love it. I like to watch it but I don't connect with any of the characters really. I hope that the next few episodes get me hooked on the show.

really I am just ready for Lost to come back on.

Thursday - The Office - Words cannot describe how funny this show is to me. The Survivorman stuff was classic. The clips of Michael surprising people for their birthdays was so funny too. I just love this show.

Grey's - What can I say? I still am a fan. I do not think this season is as good as last season, but I am hooked and I am going to hang in there. At least the Gizzie storyline is ending due to lack of Chemistry! My favorite characters are Alex and Mark Sloan. I hope they do great things with these story lines and of course I still love Bailey. I am so glad she got promoted to Chief Resident again.

Friday - Friday Night Lights - I love this show. I think it is so well written. Coach and his wife are so great. I am interested to see how the Tyra/Landry storyline resolves. I am also interested to see what they do with Riggins and Lyla & what happens to Julie and Matt. This is such a great show.

I also love The Soup and Best Week Ever which totally make me laugh each week.

How is that for a shallow post? Any thoughts?

7 comments:

Phillips Family said...

We live for "The Soup" each week! Love it!!!!

And when you don't feel like actually typing something, just post a picture of Carley! who doesn't love looking at that cuteness?

Alyssa said...

I watch all the shows you do... and I too really enjoy Brothers and Sisters. Rob Lowe is excellent on that show.. and are all the Walkers. I cried last week when Sarah lost her children and am so glad that she got them back. Very well acted scenes by Rachel Griffiths. I love Micheal singing Falsetto last week... and really enjoy Chuck and FNLs as always.

Marcia said...

Don't ever feel bad about blogging about TV. My DVR is one of my favorite pieces of technology there is.
I love Brothers and Sisters. I was so sad for Kitty this week and am nervous for what will happen with her and Robert. Nora really gets under my skin sometimes.
I agree with you on Private Practice. I didn't miss it this week when it wasn't on. I have hard time buying them as a medical practice. I guess it will do until Lost is back.
The Office never lets me down. I think its the only show Matthew and I watch together every week.
Grays - I hope the george/izzie story does end because of their lack of chemistry. I was so happy to see them have problems this week.
I've been recording FNL all season so I can be get hooked whenever I get around to renting season 1.

Amy said...

I love Brothers & Sisters. How did the alien twin from Days become a gay minister? I'm confused. The Soup cracks me up. FNL is great. Do you wear revealing dresses with cowboy boots to school like the coach's wife? George and Izzie are gross and I want to tell them that they don't have chemistry because they're dirty cheaters. I love Bailey. I watched a promo online for next week's Private Practice and it should be good. Andy and I have started watching Carpoolers and The Big Bang Theory. They are just some dumb, funny shows. I think you'd like The Big Bang Theory.

Unknown said...

I do not like the Maya storyline on Heroes at all! The Adam storyline should be interesting. I like the girl from Louisiana a lot, but I can't remember her name.

I kind of like Private Practice. I wouldn't say I am hooked, but I find it entertaining. I don't really buy them as a practice either.

I cannot express to you how happy I am that George and Izzie will (hopefully) soon be over! I love Sloan! He cracks me up, and I am glad that Bailey is chief now, too.

I agree with Lynley, post pictures of Carley! I am always happy to see that cute little girl!

Allison said...

I too live for "the soup" each week! And I agree with everyone....a picture of Carley is always the best!

Leah J. said...

I loved the TV update! The Office is really the only show I watch consistantly. I am addicted! This week I even had a "Jim moment" when I felt the way he was feeling as he was trying to go through with his horrible plan of combining the birthdays ... can't please everyone! Love it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed