Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We had such a great Thanksgiving week. As always, my parents were the hosts with the most and the time with my sister and her family was so great. The week can basically be summed up by with a few phrases: great food, matching clothes, shopping, and runny noses.

We also had fun going to see Enchanted which was cute and shopping, shopping, and more shopping.

Also, Alyssa and I love to play this old VHS game called Video Clue. It is like the board game + cheesy actors and storylines. The rest of our family hates the game, but we actually got them to all play because I kept talking it up to Lauren all week. I knew that no one would disappoint that sweet girl so we got to play.

Mom's food was unbelievable. Just look at the cake she made in the shape of a turkey! You can see the beautiful table my mom set behind it.


We had a picture made of our entire family which was basically a disaster. We all wore matching clothes, which I thought was funny. The girls matched every day. Here are a few shots of them. My favorite day was on Friday when I did pigtails on all the girls. Camryn looked hilarious. You have to look at Alyssa's blog for those pictures.
Matching Pajamas

"Between Grandma and Santa my list is Covered" and Pigtail Day

This is why it is so hard to get a picture of all three

And of course, because of the weather all of us are sick. We all have runny noses, coughs, and hoarse voices.

And last, here is the newest member of the O'Rear family stuck in a bowl. Hope you had a wonderful week as well!

7 comments:

kunami10 said...

Matching clothes on everyone is hilarious...I don't think anyone in our family would ever do that! And, the turkey cake?! OMG! My grandma does some pretty amazing stuff, but nothing like that! I'm impressed!

Caroline said...

What a great Thanksgiving. That turkey cake is amazing. Makes my store-bought pecan pie look very lame!

Jennifer K said...

Love your family! It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you!

April Carrasco said...

I want that dog!! The matching outfits are great :)!!

Phillips Family said...

I SOOOO want to play the VHS version of Clue!

Question...how did y'all actually cut into the turkey cake? It is beautiful!

Glad to hear your family had a great Thanksgiving!

Tiffany said...

I wish I was there to play Video Clue with you. That sounds FUN!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Those are some really cute girls!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed