Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Meet Brooklyn

Please pray for little Brooklyn Hope Beaver as she made her way into the world today. Brooklyn has spina biffida and some other things that need lots of prayers. She will have her first surgery tomorrow. Please pray for David, Jodi, and big sister Reagan as they handle all going on and for this beautiful baby that we have all prayed for for so long.

This has also been a long week for some of my other college friends. This family is so special to me and I am fervently praying for them as well.

What a blessing the internet community is!

4 comments:

cmjj said...

Thank you for your sweet comment...I love you and miss you too. Today when I was putting on Jordan's socks I noticed they had a hole in them. I called them her "religious socks"...do you remember when Mrs. Sudduth used to say stuff like that? She was so funny and crazy!! I will never, ever, ever forget you mimicking her conducting Go Down Moses!!!!! I would give anything to see you do it again :)

I read about Brooklyn last night. I prayed for her, and will continue to pray for her. I believe God is already working in her little life.

Chris and Amanda said...

I wonder if anyone made it out of Lubbock without having Mrs. Sudduth for choir? She was crazy!

Jodi said...

Thank you, sweet friend. I treasure you.

Lisa Renee said...

Definately! I just caught up on your blog a little. I have to say,I really appreciate you sharing that Christmas card idea! I always feel bad getting rid of them but didn't know what to do with them otherwise! I do now!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed