Thursday, March 12, 2009

What the Nelsons have been up to

I haven't blogged pictures and real stuff in a while. Pregnancy (which I am so thankful for) has left me blissfully exhausted and nauseous most days. It has made blogging and posting pictures seem not so worthwhile. But, in honor of the end of my first trimester, here are some pictures and updates.

We had Valentines Day. It was a really fun one. Cody and I had some great alone time and that was the weekend we told Carley she was going to be a big sister.


I turned 31. It was filled with yummy food and great gifts. I especially loved hearing from so many of you! :)


Cody got a new truck. He LOVES it. Actually, we all do. It is so nice and new. :)
Carley still loves dance and gymnastics. I think the leotards are really cute with her figure. She is so funny and so proud of herself.
We are so excited Spring Break starts tomorrow. It is also our 5 year anniversary! More of those updates and pictures to come before too long

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary! I was trying to think of the last wedding I went to- and it was yours! Very cute pictures!

Luft Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You have such a sweet family. :)

Shannon Dial said...

so happy to see you so happy, love ya

The Speck family said...

So fun~ you guys have so much fun stuff going on....much deserved! Happy late birthday and congrats on being done with trimester #1!!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Carley looks SO adorable in her tights and leotard! :)

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy your day. You have lots to celebrate. :) So glad that you have one trimester behind you!

Jennifer said...

Several things:
1. Cute school shirt and coordinating necklace. Since last year was the year of the accessory, is this the year of the belly?
2. Carley is too cute!
3. Love your purse/wallet.
4. Happy Anniversary!
5. Miss you bunches!!!!

cmjj said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I agree that Carley looks adorable in her leotard :)

melissa deaver said...

So much great stuff going on! Happy Birthday! Happy anniversary! And nice truck. :)

Tiffany said...

March is such a fun month for you! Hope you have a super Spring Break!

MereMoore said...

forget the anniversary and the birthday and valentines day...YOU MADE IT THRU THE FIRST TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!! I am so very excited about that for you :) i am happy that everything is going good and hope the nausea goes away quickly - although it is always a reassuring feeling too. love you girl!!

Allison said...

Yes, the kid area at Fiesta Texas is great! It's more for Hudson and Carley's age and up. Not too much for Harper to do. I was impressed tho! The Wiggles area is new and it's really neat! Ya'll should come! If you need a place to stay...COME ON we've always got an opening! :)

Amy said...

A new truck?? We are clearly not talking enough 'cause I had no idea. Sweet ride. I'm jealous.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed