Sunday, September 11, 2011

Corey's Elmo Party

Corey had quite the big day of turning 2! First of all, he was sporting a self inflicted black eye that I have no idea where it came from. Since he had a black eye in his last set of professional pics, I had to postpone his 2 year old photos. That mess!Cody and I gave him a trampoline for his bday and he loves it. He was surprised to see it when he came home from school. Then he gave me attitude when I tried to take him off of it to go put on his super cute Elmo shirt with a 2 and his name on it.We had his party at the church. It was a good party, cute Elmo decorations, good food that Corey likes, and a super cute cupcake/cake combo. We ate, opened presents, and played outside. My favorite part was when he chased his daddy around the room covered in blue icing. Carley was a great big sister and really wanted Corey to have a special day.

We were so lucky the Spanns, Cores, Bowmans, Bullards, Mayos, and Kings were able to join us. Corey is 2 days older than Rendon and they have been friends since the hospital. They love each other a ton.
Jennifer, Leslie, and Amy have been my friends since college. Basically I have them brainwashed now and they don't think they have a choice to be my friends or not. (P.S. - They don't)


I love pictures of people with their elmo hats. Especially bald Papa pictures. :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed