Monday, September 05, 2011

F. You

Dinner conversation Friday night:

Me: "Carley, how was your sandwich?"
Carley: "F. You"
Cody and I drop our jaws in shock.
Me: "What did you say?"
Carley: "F. You. You know, fumbs up! It was really good".
Cody and I start laughing hysterically.
Me: "Carley, Thumbs actually has a th sound and not an f sound".
Cody: "It is T-H-U-M-B-S up, not F-U-M-B-S up".
Carley: "I just want to eat dinner, not getting a spelling lesson"

Let's hope that is the only time that my daughter ever says "F. You" to me!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hysterical!!!! How does it feel to live with your mini me????

cmjj said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Kristen OQ said...

I laughed out loud for this one! That is one funny little girl.

The Speck family said...

I totally laughed out loud when I read this~ thanks for the smile tonight :). Your two kiddos are such sweeties and I love reading about your sweet fam's life!

Jodi said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Amy said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Rhesa Higgins said...

Oh my goodness!!! I just laughed out loud on this!! SOOO funny!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed