Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall TV

So Fall TV is back on and here is what I am watching:

Cake Boss - I know it is random, but I love this show. I have 0% creativity in my body so I love what they do and make!

Charlie's Angels - This show premiered last week and it started off WEAK! Like awful, but it picked up by the end of the episode. I will probably watch a few more episodes and see what I think.

Parenthood - I really do like this show. It has sweet moments and I find myself rooting for each family.

Modern Family - BEST ON TV! Hilarious and witty. I laugh each time. So funny.

Grey's Anatomy - I did not like the premier at all. I love this series, but I do not like most of the storylines right now. If it doesn't improve, I might stop watching. It is just too shady.

The Office - It was funny last week, not hilarious, but funny. I miss Michael Scott.

private Practice- It will begin again this week. I want it to be good. Last season was okay so maybe this one will be good. If not, I will probably quit watching it.

Most Elligible Dallas - I do not watch it faithfully, but I do watch is some. There is a girl from ACU on there so I watch a little.

Dirty Soap - It is my new guilty pleasure. It is a reality show about soap stars and thier real lives. It is funny to see who they like and who they don't.

The Soup - Starts my Friday night off laughing. Funny each time.

What are you watching? What shows am I missing?

3 comments:

Hill Country Happenings said...

You have to watch the Middle! I love the Middle - the mother is fabulous!

I love Parenthood and Modern Family and Greys but it is really depressing me and going no where good

I used to watch Entourage but it is over and I am sad - it was so outside of my life it was a fun indulgence!

hope you are good!

Julie said...

You MUST try New Girl and Up All Night. New Girl if you only try one of them. Watch the premiere on iTunes for free. I love Zooey Deschanel so I think it's so funny.

Jodi said...

WHY do you not watch Blue Bloods?!?!? LOVE it. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed