Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tech Game

Saturday we went to the Tech game. It was our first game to take Corey to. Both kids enjoyed it. We had cheap seats so they couldn't see the screen, but the liked watching the game. I am not sure we will take them to anymore this year, because they were done after the first half, but it was a great memory. The kids were so cute. Here are some of my favorite parts:

1. Carley loves to make up good luck songs for people. In her mind she walks around in a Disney movie. She kept singing this good-luck song to Tech that had all the people around us laughing.

2. Carley also thought that the entire game depended on her cheering. If they started loosing, she would say, "I have GOT to cheer louder. My team needs me!".

3. Cody drew the kids tattoos on their arms that the kids loved. One college girl asked where we got the stickers and Carley proudly told her that her Daddy drew them!

4. Corey was wild through the game (of course) and would walk up to other people and say "Hi! GO RAIDERS!". It was so loud and cute.

5. I just love being with my little family. God has been so good to us!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed