Thursday, September 29, 2005

The reason behind the picts

I want you to know that I am publishing pictures of me because they have been requested by some of my pals that live far off. I do not want you to think, "Poor Ash, she thinks she is a hottie and she is tore up." Pregnancy is a blessing beyond words and I am not taking that lightly, but people, some ugly things have happened to me since I got pregnant. I have more stretch marks than I do fingers and toes. I have a heat rash on my bra line. Some issues that cannot be explained have overtaken my digestive system causing gas that can only be explained as "reactive and out of control". My acne is worse today than in 7th grade and due to the increase in melanin, several of my Lebanese moles are growing and growing.

It is all worth it and I am not complaining a bit. I just don't want you to look at these and think, "Poor delusional girl. Some one should tell her she is not cute". People, I know, you know, and the world knows. However, you are such good friends, you will probably tell me I am cute anyway, just because you are that nice. Thank goodness for you!

2 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

I think you look great too...pregnacy does do weird things to your body -- some of which don't go away once the baby is here!

Jennifer K said...

You are precious!!! I think you are beautiful.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed