Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Your Last Meal

Several of us were out eating on Friday night and types of pizza came up. My pal, Amy, brought up Chicago style pizza vs. New York style pizza. It led to a RANDOM discussion about food. At that moment, I rattled off what my last meal would be if I was on death row. (I told you it was random) Here was my answer:
2 pieces of sausage and cheese pizza from Giordano's in Chicago
a muchaco from Bueno
a bean burrito and an Apple Burrito from Taco Villa
A buttered biscuit from Chic-Fil-A
and for dessert, the Cookie Monster at Cheddars (with no nuts)
I know it is a lot of food, but it is my last meal afterall. (I am watching the Biggest Loser right now and the guilt is setting in)

So, what would your last meal be???

6 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

A filet, twice baked potato, asparagus with this to-die-for sauce on it from Houstons restaurant, spicy caesar salad from Texas Land and Cattle, corn tortillas & queso from La Hacienda Ranch, cheesecake (just the plain kind) from Cheesecake factory.

This was a fun post and got me thinking -- great, now I am hungry!

Shanta said...

anthing but frog legs. I'm not picky.

Unknown said...

Bean burrito, fresh flour tortillas, chips and queso from Torerros (in Raleigh, NC), several Krispy Kreme hot glazed donuts, and a Purity chocolate milk (Nashville brand of milk- tastes like a milkshake)

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

This is a thinker...I'd say Chicken Scallepini from Carino's, bacon wrapped shrimp from Papa Deaux, and "The Blondie" desert from Applebees!!

Amy said...

Wow--that's a tough one. How many words am I allowed on a comment? I'd have to go with:
Thin crust pepperoni from Pizza Hut, lettuce wraps from Pei Wei (I want one in LBB!!), my mom-in-law's chocolate ice cream dessert, my aunt's canneloni with white cream sauce, coconut shrimp, baked potato potato salad from Prause's Meatmarket in LG, mushroom jack fajitas from Chili's, fried zuccinni & chocolate cake from Harrigan's...maybe pregnant women shouldn't respond to this question!

Jennifer K said...

mmm....I agree with Amy...Lettuce Wraps and Pad Thai from Pei Wei (i'll eat there this weekend), A pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food; Papa John's Pepperoni and Pineapple pizza, and some kettle corn with Milk duds. I would also ask for a diet cherry coke from sonic!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed