Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Special Weekend

On Thursday, Carley & I went to Dallas for Alyssa and Camryn's shower. We had such a good time. Lauren was a great big cousin to Carley and Carley loved being entertained by Lauren. My sister made the trip so easy on us. She let Carley borrow all of her girls' stuff so we didn't have to bring much. We got lots of girl family time in together.



I am very thankful for Alyssa's friends. Not only are they great to her, but they are to me as well. They are always so fun, sweet, and thoughtful. I am blessed to consider them my friends too.

This Sunday was Baby Day at church. It was really special to receive a blessing for Carley from our church family. I love our congregation and class so much. There are lots of neat families in our class. They are our dearest friends. Our church is really growing right now which is lots of fun and our class has been blessed with new couples that want to get involved. I love the girls in our class so much. Sunday reminded me of how blessed I am.



12 comments:

April Carrasco said...

I love the baby day pictures of all the babies in our class. Too cute! Glad you had fun with the fam in Dallas.

Jennifer K said...

I love the pictures!! Carley is so cute. I'm glad to hear that Class Med is growing! I miss the gang!

Jacinda said...

Looks like a good weekend with your mom & sister! It's great that you have such a wonderful church family, too!

leslie said...

What a fun weekend! That cake is amazing in that picture!! Who did that?
I LOVE Carley's hair. That girl is awesome!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Lauren is so cute with Carley. She looks like a great cousin!!

Phillips Family said...

Carley just keeps getting cuter and cuter--who knew that was possible? Lauren is a cutie as well--love that red hair!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness- that top cousins pic is too sweet! They are both totally precious...and that cake is amazing as well! You Corey girls are all beautiful.

Amy said...

Who's that couple in the middle? They're hot!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Oh my goodness!! Those girls are too cute!! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Lauren (not recently anyway!) They are both so precious! I cannot wait to see what little Camryn will look like! I am so sad I missed baby day at Broadway! It is one of my most favorite things! :(

Unknown said...

The girls are precious together! Carley has some seriously cute expressions on that little face of hers!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me.......was there anyone else that you got to see over the weeekend, like your favorite brother-in-law????????????? :-)

Ashley said...

I'd like to give a big shout out to my very favorite brother (in-law and in-love) Clint!!!

I am very excited about our fondue double date in a couple of weeks.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed