Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!






Carley's first Easter has been so fun! She had a great time checking out her duck Easter basket and hunting eggs with her cousin, Lauren. Lauren was so sweet and would find eggs and then bring some to Carley so her basket wasn't empty. Spring is such a great and happy time of year anyway, but today was just a perfect day. Church was great and it is always great to spend a day with your family. Most of all it is a blessing to live in a country where they take a day to acknowledge the celebration of Christ's resurrection.

Here are some snapshots of today.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Lauren is a sweetie and I know she enjoyed being with Carley. I especially love the picture of your very proud parents with their granddaughters. Happy Easter!!!

Alyssa said...

Thanks so much for posting pictures!!! I wish that we could have been there :) Carley is getting so big! I am so glad that Lauren got to spend Easter with you guys...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Easter! What a pretty family!!

Shanta said...

Awwww... I love the duck basket! The girls are adorable Ashley. Were your ears burning yesterday? I got to meet Camryn and I was telling her how cool you are and for her to get ready to have the best aunt ever.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Easter pictures so much! I especially love the first one of your little family. Carley is so precious in her little Easter dress!

Lisa Renee said...

How fun! Too cute. Glad to hear yall had a wonderful Easter!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Cute pics!!!! I love all of them ... I'm so glad you guys had such a great Easter! Miss you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed