Sunday, July 30, 2006

Meet Airhorn



Meet Airhorn...he is a fire department clown who teaches fire safety and he is the father of my child. hehehe. One of Cody's favorite things to do (why I do not really know) is to volunteer for the FD as a clown. There are 4 of them. They do great work by doing skits and demonstrations at various locations around the city. Cody can make balloon animals, do a few tricks, and bring smiles to the faces of lots of kids. Anyway, lots of people have asked to see pictures of him as a clown so here you go. He had a "gig" on Saturday.

Do you not love his sesame street clown outfit that my mom made him?

Okay, this post is over, stop clowning around and get back to work....

15 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Too cute! I think it's awesome that he does this.

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa said...

You know this is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE things about sweet Cody! I want you two to go on the road together as a little clown couple. Seriously... i want this to happen in my life time.

April Carrasco said...

That brightened my night. Hilarious! You know Kyler is having a birthday on Saturday. . . He might could actually scare little kids. Too funny!

Robyn said...

I love it!

Caroline said...

I love it. Cody is such a good sport!

*Kendra* said...

I love it! Jeremy helps with the Coppell fire clowns also. I'm not sure he has enough personality to actually be a clown!!!
:)

Cortni said...

That is awesome! I love it!

Anonymous said...

GREATNESS!

Robby and Lynsey said...

too funny!

Alyssa said...

By the way, Lauren refuses to believe this is Cody. so hilarious!

Amy said...

Oh man...I love that Cody does that but thanks to Stephen King I can't help but be terrified! What does Carley think of his clown outfit?

Shanta said...

He's looking good with makeup! I love, love, love that Cody does this! Ken and I always get a kick out of Coco's other personalities.

angie c said...

So funny...I can't believe it didn't scare Carlie! Clowns freak me out. . .

Erica said...

I love that your husband has the heart to do this for the children:) I am sure he is super at it. Maybe you should hire him out for birthday parties? Just kidding:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed