Sunday, September 10, 2006

my new internet wastes of time

I am currently addicted to two new websites.

One of them is www.kraftfoods.com. It is the best online recipe station. One reason I love it is because there are so many options for everything. For instance, I love meatloaf and Cody hates meatloaf. The other day some at the station cooked meatloaf and Cody LOVED it. I asked him why he liked it and he said, "Because it had bacon on it and no ketchup with it". I had never heard of a meatloaf recipe with bacon so I went to the Kraft website and found a lot of different recipes to choose from including cheesy bacon meatloaf, Cody's new favorite. Another reason I like it is because the ingredients are all normal stuff (of course Kraft suggestions) so often it is stuff I already have or stuff that would be at any grocery store. While there, you need to register for the free Food and Family magazine that goes out every quarter. The recipes ar so good and so easy. My mom is loves the magazine too and she is a very good cook.

Also, I am addicted to web sudoku. This game keeps me busy and I love problem solving games like this. You need to check it out. It is too fun and once again, it is free.

Happy Surfing.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I need all the cooking tips I can get- thank you for the Kraft recommendation!!! I am a total SUDUKO addict.....it is such a fun & challenging game- hours can pass by before I know it, so it's great for road trips!

Pearson Family said...

I just got my Kraft magazine! I LOVE IT AND THE WEBSITE! I go there at least once a week for ideas.

hejlyeah said...

I totally get the Kraft magazine, and use it a LOT. Their recipes are so fast and good. I made meatloaf from the magazine the other day actually - no bacon though!

Anonymous said...

Love the Kraft website! I just got the new magazine today. Have you ever used Campbell's website? It is also a dinner saver!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Great, now I too will get addicted to something else on the internet. I have a hard enough time putting down my Suduko book but a website version...priceless! The kraft magazine is a dream, I am a huge fan as well as the Everyday Foods by Martha's gang. It is very good as well
Have a great day! Susan Johnson Young

Unknown said...

I also like the Campbells soup website and www.hiddenvalley.com. You would be amazed at what you can do with a ranch packet or a bottle of ranch dressing! If you are ever looking for something specific, www.cooks.com is really good. This is where I go if I have lost a recipe or eaten something I liked at someone elses' house because I can almost always find a similar recipe. I used to be addicted to Soduko, butI have taken a hiatus recently.

Phillips Family said...

Love this website. I have signed up for the free magazine repeatedly and have never gotten one.

Tobe and I are so uncool because we are quite behind on the Suduko craze

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed