Monday, October 02, 2006

A GREAT Weekend

Man, we had a great weekend. Thursday after work, Cody, Carley, and I flew down for Dallas for a birhtday extravaganza! My neice, Lauren Ashley, turned 3 and my mom turned...well, 29. Lauren had a party at Pump It Up, this huge boucehouse place with lots of places for kids to jump and play. Friday night we got to eat with our dear frends, Brian and Tanna. Saturday we drove down to the Fort Worth Stockyards and rode the train and spent the day. We ate lunch at Joe T Gacria's and dinner at Salt Grass. YUMMY! Then Sunday we went to church, had lunch, and came home. I could write about this weekend forever because it was so great. Alyssa and Clint are perfect hosts and my neices are AWESOME. Camryn is the smiliest, sweetest little girl and Lauren is hilarious. She is so stinking smart and talks all the time saying the funniest things. Carley loves them both. Lauren and Carley bathed together at night and Lauren would just laugh and Carley would just stare at her and clap. It was so funny. In church Carley and Camryn held hands and kept talking to eachother. Cousin time is so fun. Here are some pictures. I could have posted a million.


Carley and Cody in one of the bounce houses!


My sweet little niece, Camryn. Just precious!



Carley in bible class at PC. She is sitting next to her good friend Kale. Kale's Mommy, Amy, and Daddy, Brian, are two of the funniest people I know. It was so good to get to see him and his family!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Mmmmm...Joe T Garcia's. That place is THE BEST!!! Glad ya'll had such a great time. And I can't say it enough...your little Carley is precious!!

Lisa Renee said...

I am jealous you got to see lil amy and baby Cale!!! Too fun. Happy Birthday Lauren!

Shanta said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Sorry we missed you this trip- we will definitely catch you next time! What adorable cousins...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed