Thursday, March 29, 2007

15 months old

Carley turned 15 months old this week. I can not believe it. She is getting so big. She gets sweeter and sweeter each day. She runs everywhere and loves to carry things from one place to another. Her favorite items are my items like shoes, phone, Tupperware, glasses, and purse items. I have lost so many things because of her "rearranging".

We went to the Dr. today and Carley is clearly getting too small. She is down to only 98% for height instead of 107 % and in weight she is down to 94% from the 103 %. Clearly she is getting just too tiny and is the size of an average 20 month old! HA!

Here are some pictures of our new favorite activities.

Here she is unrolling the toilet paper roll. This is something she gets in big trouble for which is why she is running away when Cody caught her.She loves taking care of her baby. She loves to rock baby and give it a bottle. This is so funny to me because I never really played with dolls like that, but this is one of her new favorite thing to do.
Here we are laying on the couch and reading. Carley loves to be read to, but she has ALWAYS wanted it sitting up ONLY until recently where she lets me snuggle on the couch with her. It is my favorite! :)
Here is my big girl standing and talking to me. Where have these 15 months gone?Also, please keep praying for the Mock family and Phillips family. This week has made me very thankful for technology and the instant updates that are available for prayers and prayer chains. It has also made me very thankful for my healthy baby girl who is growing before my eyes. These past couple of weeks have also been very sad for two of my dear girl friends who have not received very good news on fertility. With huge issues like these sweet families are dealing with my prayers have been heavy and full of questions. I know we pray to a God of Hope and Promise who loves all 4 of these families so much.

12 comments:

Amy said...

ADORABLE!! We need to trade kids one day because I never get any one-on-one time with Carley. She's so cute and precious! I love her!

Tiffany said...

hooray for new carley pics! she can come and feed my baby anytime!

Phillips Family said...

Adorable pictures! We have that same book----you have got to love 88 cent board books from Wal-Mart!

Alyssa said...

ADORABLE!!! She is getting WAY to big!!! I can't wait to see her next week :) I love the curls :)

Caroline said...

She is a doll. Beautiful. Caroline did the same thing with the toilet paper. Just wait until Carley learns to unroll it and then put it in the potty. Fun! You will have to come see us again soon!

Jodi said...

I just love her so much!! Kiss her again for me! And you are such a dear sweet friend. Love you so much too!

Robby and Lynsey said...

She is just too cute! I can't believe how big she is. And I LOVE that she used to be over 100% in height and weight!!! That is hysterical! :) She looks like too much fun. :) Prayers for your friends ... that is so tough.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She IS getting too thin. You need to feed her more! :) She is SO adorable, Ashley. I love that she pulls the toilet paper off the roll.

Anonymous said...

Carley is such an AMAZING child! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love her (and you!) to pieces!

Allison said...

I love Carley's curls!! She is so precious, Ashley!

I agree...it goes way to fast!

Shanta said...

I can't believe she's so mobile! Mercy...

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

My nephew is 15 months as well, should we set them up on a date? :)

Thank you for praying for Jaymie-and you are right, I am so thankful for technology too.

Happy Easter!

By the way, were you happy with the Grease finally, I tuned in only b/c you said it was soooo good. We should get a girl trip to go to Broadway to see it live in NYC.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed