Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer is HERE!

I finished work on Friday and for the past few days, I have been having a blast! At this moment, all the laundry in the house is clean, folded, AND put away. I have cooked lots of meals and literally had company for breakfast, lunch, or dinner every day. I have some dear friends out there that I hadn't seen in a bit or I wanted to return the favor of them cooking for me. It has been so much fun. I have loved playing house in my new house.

But the most fun of all has been playing with Carley. We have had a blast being together. She is just so sweet. Those of you who know me well know that my FAVORITE summer time activity is the pool. Week before last we played in Carley's flower sprinkler and then this week we have hit the pool often. It has been so much fun!

Here are some picture of my daughter in her white trash diaper, t-shirt, and water shoes in the backyard and then some in her fabulous Elmo swimsuit.

10 comments:

kunami10 said...

Ah...I remember those days well. Only Ty's favorite bathing suit was hot pink with Pooh on it. Tell that now and she would die! Use it as blackmail next year when she's at TVMS with you! :-)

Jodi said...

OMG is that a sarong? SO CUTE!! I bet Carley is a HIT at the pool! We have used the neighborhood pool to beat the heat as well. Working on a little tan... I bet you will beat me to it and be BROWN in no time! Jealous.... :) :) :)

Alyssa said...

Carley is getting so big...and I really think that she is looking more like you! (or at least she does in the Elmo swimsuit pics..) love the curly hair- can't wait to see her next week!

melissa deaver said...

How much fun!!! She looks so cute!

Marcia said...

I love the pictures of Carley at the pool! It sound like your summer couldn't be any more perfect so far.

Stephanie Torresi said...

She is so precious and is really growing up. I love the Elmo swimsuit.

Robby and Lynsey said...

These are so adorable!!! I especially love the little wrap around her elmo swimsuit. :) ha. Have so much fun swimming!!

Allison said...

HAPPY SUMMER!!!! Wish we could be layout buddies like we once were!!! Carley is so cute. I just could eat her up!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She is precious! I love the little cover-up skirt! I had fun visiting with you the other day and I LOVE the new house!

Denae said...

Wow - those pictures really do bring back memories of when we went to the pool a year ago. She even had a similar float (if not the same one?) - I can't believe how much she has changed! A year goes by fast!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed