Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vegas Vacation

Cody and I took a little vacation this past week to Las Vegas. We left on Wednesday and came back on Saturday. Of course, my parents were wonderful and kept Carley so we could get away. We had such a great time being together. We hung out, went to see Mamma Mia, went to see Dan in Real Life, shopped, and ate. I did pretty good on the slots and came out even.2nd Row for Mamma Mia

Outside the Bellagio

Hanging with Elton John at Madame Tuseaus

The Cutest Playmate of them all hanging with Hef

12 comments:

Cortni said...

Just last night as we watched "Las Vegas" I told Adam that I want to go to Vegas someday! I am glad yall had a good time! You can give me tips now when we finally plan a trip there!

Tiffany said...

No boot? ;)

Kelli said...

SO FUN! I'm glad y'all got to get away together! SO, I just finished the first book in the Stephenie Meyers trilogy...you were right, I am hooked! I am excited to read the next two books! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! I want to go!! One day! I am glad you got away and had fun. We need to get together this week, the countdown is on!

Amy said...

I LOVE the picture of Cody & Hef!

Caroline said...

Glad you had a good time. I'm totally jealous of your trip! I saw your parents and Carley the other night. She is a doll!

Mauri said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun!

Allison said...

What a fun time!!! I am going with Matt to Vegas in March. It'll be my first time to go. I am super excited!!

Great pictures btw!!

Alyssa said...

So glad you had fun... i love the picture of Cody and Hef too! adorable!

kunami10 said...

Lucky Duck! I wish I could just go on a date here in town with my hubby! :-)

Unknown said...

I finally posted pictures of my Vegas trip the other night! You are much more expedient than I am. I am glad you guys had such a fun time!

Lisa Renee said...

WOW! How fun to have quality couple time! Glad you had a great vacation.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed