Friday, December 21, 2007

Meet the Newest Nelson

This is Elmo Nelson. Elmo was a present to Carley from Granny and Papa (the people who keep her) Since Elmo came home on Wednesday, he is Carley's new friend and truly, Carley thinks he is real. This morning Carley wanted me to brush Elmo's teeth when I brushed hers. Elmo needs a paci when Carley does, a sippy cup when Carley does, etc. It is cute, but getting old for me and Cody. :)

Here are the two young Nelsons....

Watching TV



Eating Dinner


Elmo and Ellie taking a nap.


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Carissa said...

That is too cute!

Tiffany said...

HILARIOUS! That just made my day!

Melody said...

Sweet! Love it.

Caroline said...

Congratulations on your new addition. He is a doll. :)

Alyssa said...

Can't wait to meet my new nephew :)

Allison said...

Elizabeth went through the same stage. I used to have to set 3 places at lunch; one for her, one for Elmo, and one for Ernie. It's super cute, and for your sake I hope it doesn't last too long. :)

Nicole said...

Ahh. I love when they begin to pretend. It it the best!! And those pics of Carley and Santa are hysterical!! I'm sorry. It's really not, but sitting at my computer and not being in the moment made me smile. JUST A LITTLE. :) Merry Christmas friend!

Leah J. said...

I love it! That seems like such a fun age!

Jennifer said...

I think Carley looks sooooo much like you in the second picture. I think that is the first time I've thought that! :)

Kelli Marchbanks said...

How funny! Elmo Nelson- I love it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed